• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

BULLYING

DeletedUser110480

Bullying
The player Blehreal is bullying me by plundering me daily..Can you place me in another neighborhood , please..Lots of other players are being bullied either..In the past players had complained about different eras in one neighborhood..It took a long time , before this was changed..Finally , it was done..It should be wise to place players of the same ranking points in one neighborhood..It is not fair to place a tiger to fight with a cat..I hope that FoE will changed this too..Blehreal force players to aid him..If you don't , he plunders..It is written on his profile in the neighborhood..These methods you find in totalitarian states , where humans don't count..FoE must not let these supreme leaders do their bad nasty things here..Players wil stop playing FoE , if this game is involved with a lot of bullying..If you can not solve this issue , can you forward my message to the right persons , please..Thank you , in advance..

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
Bullying
The player Blehreal is bullying me by plundering me daily..Can you place me in another neighborhood , please..Lots of other players are being bullied either..In the past players had complained about different eras in one neighborhood..It took a long time , before this was changed..Finally , it was done..It should be wise to place players of the same ranking points in one neighborhood..It is not fair to place a tiger to fight with a cat..I hope that FoE will changed this too..Blehreal force players to aid him..If you don't , he plunders..It is written on his profile in the neighborhood..These methods you find in totalitarian states , where humans don't count..FoE must not let these supreme leaders do their bad nasty things here..Players wil stop playing FoE , if this game is involved with a lot of bullying..If you can not solve this issue , can you forward my message to the right persons , please..Thank you , in advance..

The right person would be the trashcan.

Nothing here against game rules and if you want to write a guide on how to bully someone you are doing it the wrong way.

DeletedUser96901

.It should be wise to place players of the same ranking points in one neighborhood.
that would be stupid
points are useless

actually it would be wise to group players according to the levels of their GBs

Blehreal force players to aid him..If you don't , he plunders..
he is really nice
other wouldn't offer to stop plundering for simply aiding
they would at least demand FP

so maybe players could be grouped together by their aiding frequency
so players who first aid back and then plunder only those who don't aid them would never plunder anymore because all of their neighbors would also aid back

and people who don't aid their neighbors don't deserve to have neighbors who aid regularly

if this game is involved with a lot of bullying..If you can not solve this issue
why don't you solve this issue yourself
the solution is already their: aid your neighbors and they are nice to you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
Bullying

It is a game, play the game and not blame the player or game itself.

You already found the solution..Aid him he may not attack you.

Other things you can do is

Collect on time, so that there is nothing for him to loot.

Keep city shield up all the time so that he cannot attack your city.

Send him a friend request.

Move to a new age or advance in tech tree, you "may" move to new hood..but then again he may also move or you may find another attacker or two..

see there are many ways to play.

DeletedUser99588

Bullying

Sounds like a generous person to me giving you the option of aiding to avoid plundering. You wouldn't get that from me as I don't care whether you aid or not, whether you have a defence army or not, as my goal is to plunder something useful to me. That is one of the elements of the game and some players go to great efforts to be able to beat their neighbours defence and deserve the opportunity to be rewarded for it. Instead of moaning about someone playing the game as designed concentrate on creating a stronger city for yourself. You could even go plundering yourself to recoup any losses or would that be too much effort?

Oh and the obvious thing is collect your stuff on time and it won't matter how many attack you as they'll have nothing to plunder.

If all that is really asking too much then you could always play a different game. Inno have others that might be a better fit for you.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I bet the OP writes a fine love letter.
I do believe that I've been far too nice as of late... I can't recall the last time I received a love letter from a 'hoodie.

Thank-you OP for inspiring me to stop being so damn pleasant all the time.
My own 'hoodies are in need of some 'proper attention'

*revs up chainsword & readies bolter*
"Death to the False Emperor! Death to the weakling Imperium of Man!"

Dead-Eye

General
I do believe that I've been far too nice as of late... I can't recall the last time I received a love letter from a 'hoodie.

Thank-you OP for inspiring me to stop being so damn pleasant all the time.
My own 'hoodies are in need of some 'proper attention'

*revs up chainsword & readies bolter*
"Death to the False Emperor! Death to the weakling Imperium of Man!"

Go get em Tiger!

DeletedUser112892

Bullying
You can always delete your city because of making newbie mistakes. Well, you probably know which mistakes.
I'm on the "bully" side.

DeletedUser

I've just looked you up 17M points on Fel Dranghyr and 14M on Dinegu, not exactly a new player. Surely you should have learnt how to deal with attacking players by now?

17M & 14M!
And you have the unmitigated gall to mewl about the "unfair" treatment you receive?! If you don't Aid your Hoodies it is because you are far too disdainful of others and overly proud of your elevated position so to do. I reread your complaint and now all I see is a series of "Miaows".
17M & 14M!

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
Dude, am just around 2M, yet I never had these problems. Yes, I did run across bullies that plunder you no matter what, but that just lasts for a week or two. Just forget it. Or spend 2 seconds aid him and he will not plunder you.

DeletedUser96901

the more points the players have the worse they are

and I am happy that as small player I can help them with a few coins
I don't need them but they are so desperate that they don't even wait for better things like FP or goods

and for all who think they are bullying
no they are not. they are so terrible bad players and need what they plunder
so as better person you should be proud that you are helping them

sometimes I even help them with a few FP and let their GB be ready for being collected earlier than normal
I hope getting things earlier help them too

helping them is like helping a beggar or the street

Katarrh

Private
Sigh. No doubt I'll get piled on for this, but I think it needs to be said.

I've been around a long time and accept some plundering as part of some people's game. I don't know the circumstance of the OP's complaint, but I do think it can go from ordinary game play to bullying when a player is grouped with others players 5 to 10 x their size, most of whom do not respond to either aiding or friend requests, and who apparently have time to monitor other players so that collecting on time or shifting times does not really work. I have been plundered while collecting. When it happened to me every single day for awhile, it eventually spoiled the fun of the game and made me want to give up, because NOTHING I did helped.

With that level of size discrepancy, it is not possible to defend successfully, nor to attack them in return. So yes, I agree with the comment that some adjustments to the neighborhood assignments are needed so that players are at least within some reasonable size distance from one another. When a neighborhood ranges from 17 million to 300 million, it cannot possibly be fair to the bottom half of the group.

Stating that "it is a part of the game" is a pointless reply; everyone knows that. The majority of players don't plunder significantly smaller players. so clearly it is not a "necessary" part of the game even it is permitted. Additionally, alllowing the constant attacks on people who have some sort of complaint is a good way to shut people up, especially the less extroverted or angry -- if that's what is wanted, it is working very well.