• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age Mars

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser116322

Especially by so many fights for ore?
i've been told so:(
so it makes you wonder what is wrong with these new developers that come up with these mad ideas and on top of it, the players that do the beta testing what are they thinking to allow this bad design (and others) to go live.
this all boils down to, that in a couple of years when i get to space age Mars i'm going to waste a lot of troops/time just to get through this era. another no no by Inno

Forwandert

Major-General
None att/deff bonus from military buildings?? What´s the point of this? Especially by so many fights for ore?

50% of the ore fights you can win with VF rockets anyway on auto with hardly any losses so you would still have the 8% from those.

DeletedUser113901

so then i'll be rolling on my tummy with laughter, yes?
So then you will be able to fight in SAM. Teching is not only about researches, fighting and goods GBs must be levelled nup according to your age. So maybe in IrA you can have SoZ, CoA and CdM at lvl 10 but as you tech up you'll eventually need them and TA at levels past 50. Part of why I usually camp.

DeletedUser116322

So then you will be able to fight in SAM. Teching is not only about researches, fighting and goods GBs must be levelled nup according to your age. So maybe in IrA you can have SoZ, CoA and CdM at lvl 10 but as you tech up you'll eventually need them and TA at levels past 50. Part of why I usually camp.
and then you never loose a troop, that's what was being discussed?

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
ja, but what loses do you sustain?
how many troops do you lose per thingy?
that's the whole point

I don't lose that many, once in a while maybe a rocket or two and sometimes on rare instance a sw. Then again my attack/def is 492/296 with level 101 traz, so losing couple of units don't matter to me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116322

I don't lose that many, once in a while maybe a rocket or two and sometimes on rare instance a sw. Then again my attack/def is 492/296 with level 101 traz, so losing couple of units don't matter to me.
thank you, you do loose troops
2 of my guild members that are in the space age Mars say that they loose troops
s

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
thank you, you do loose troops
2 of my guild members that are in the space age Mars say that they loose troops
so when agent 327 said "None" i just burst out laughing

That's cause you do not know what you are talking about. Just because two of your guild members are losing troops everybody has to??? Couild it be that they are simply not that strong?

Last edited:

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
Has anyone found that it is very hard to get microbes? In my world everyone is looking for it, in our guild only one member has deposit (out of 8). Even RQ "seems" to give them less compared to others.

Agent327

Overlord
Has anyone found that it is very hard to get microbes? In my world everyone is looking for it, in our guild only one member has deposit (out of 8). Even RQ "seems" to give them less compared to others.

On my world it is lubricants. I get plenty of microbes in RQ's. Probably most of all.