• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Riddle me, Riddle me, Riddle-me-ree

Giskler

Legend
A man takes a barrel that weighs 20 kg and makes something in it. It now weighs less than 20 kg. What did he make in the barrel?

DeletedUser113093

Your turn to set the riddle

Edit: I thought it was 33% for C but 50% for B but I can see how you got to 66% for B so I’m not sure now!

Gave up on tables!

The 3 possible configurations are as follows, so when you pick door C you have a 33% chance of being right

When you pick Door C, the game show host will always reveal a carrot (otherwise it wouldn't be much of a game show :) )

If you switch 2 out of 3 times you will win the Donkey, if you stick you will only win 1 out of 3 times.

DeletedUser113125

What has eyes but cannot see, it’s warm and wet and lives at sea?

DeletedUser113901

Once upon a time there was a monastery with 100 monks, lost in the middle of nowhere. It was forbidden to those monks to speak, write, use signs or communicate in any way. They aren't allowed to watch their reflexion in anything either. They stay alone in their chambers all day and all night, but for the one common meal of the day in the morning. One day, the superior of the order breaks his vows to make an important announcement, for the first time in years and for the very last time. Some of the monks have developed a red dot on their forehead and he demands them to leave, because he believes it is evil. A fortnight later at sunset, the last dotted monk leaves. How many monks were there that had a dot on their forehead?

Giskler

Legend
Once upon a time there was a monastery with 100 monks, lost in the middle of nowhere. It was forbidden to those monks to speak, write, use signs or communicate in any way. They aren't allowed to watch their reflexion in anything either. They stay alone in their chambers all day and all night, but for the one common meal of the day in the morning. One day, the superior of the order breaks his vows to make an important announcement, for the first time in years and for the very last time. Some of the monks have developed a red dot on their forehead and he demands them to leave, because he believes it is evil. A fortnight later at sunset, the last dotted monk leaves. How many monks were there that had a dot on their forehead?
None or all of them? If they can’t communicate or see their own reflection then either they all thought they didn’t have the dot or they all thought they had the dot. Either that or the superior was expelled for breaking his vows.

Edit: nevermind, it’s 14

Last edited:

DeletedUser113901

You have to do the explaintion please.
If 1 is dotted he sees no dotted so it can only be him.
If 2 are dotted they see 1 dotted. The following day they see the other one is not gone so it means he sees 1 dotted, which can only be the beholder.

DeletedUser113901

I have no tooth, but bite.
I have no voice, but scream.
What am I?

DeletedUser113125

If 1 is dotted he sees no dotted so it can only be him.
If 2 are dotted they see 1 dotted. The following day they see the other one is not gone so it means he sees 1 dotted, which can only be the beholder.
Please explain more.
So there are 14 people with dots. Say you have a dot, day one you see 13 others with dots, day two you still see 13. Why do you leave?