• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Soccer Cup 2019!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser116322

Joan was suggesting ice hockey and I see fighting in it every time I watch Slap Shot
thank you, i shall watch that movie tonight, it stars Paul Newman with a 88% "liked this film" for Google users

DeletedUser100133

An ice hockey event does sound interesting but we are starting to drift off topic a little, can we please tackle back on to it, for instants today Daily Special is Wishing Wells, has anyone gone for it and if you have how many you won so far?

DeletedUser113901

I have gone for it on some of my diamond farms and gotten some and I also went for it on my mains but I only target the altar there (so I didn't really check how many I got).

DeletedUser114342

An ice hockey event does sound interesting but we are starting to drift off topic a little, can we please tackle back on to it, for instants today Daily Special is Wishing Wells, has anyone gone for it and if you have how many you won so far?

I got 6 in one world and 5 in another, so pretty happy with that. Makes me that much closer to reaching my goal in those 2 worlds :)

DeletedUser116872

So much junk from these event special rewards, yesterday wishing well, today even worse.

DeletedUser116525

I still have the ball bouncing on my screen, yet to take a shot.
The daily prizes might help new starters to the game but after a while we already have enough of these things.
Especially since SoK's & WW's are forced apon us as goal rewards or whatever the prize is called for crossing the finish line in events, there's not much for our main world to go for.

Sure for those building diamond farms might like WW's but those playing one serious world have enough, and those in the higher era's don't even use them and have plenty SoK's.

So it's just for newbies mostly who haven't played many events and can use a few of these things.
overall a very long event with little to get excited about, the grand prize is too diluted with 6 options all offering little compared to what we've had the past few events.

I guess it's ok to pick up a few bits & bobs for free over a month but it's hardly an event to spend diamonds on

DeletedUser12400

How unlucky can I be? I wanted to claim the reward but my browser crashed right at the moment when I logged in a world and needed to click the claim button. That's all I have to share right now.

soccer.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord

No I didn't go for it., so obviously I did not get any.

DeletedUser116872

That's hockey.

In countries where it is particularly popular (like Canada I guess), this is the case.
Otherwise it refers to what might be called "field hockey".
This isn't the US forum so the latter is quite likely here.

DeletedUser116872

More absolute rubbish today.... A few years ago 2 FP for a 4x5 might have been just "ok", today it is well below par.

upload_2019-6-9_0-26-56.png

DeletedUser12400

I always go with silver player. I managed to get 15 wishing wells across 16 worlds. In one world I won it 3 times in a row. At the moment stocking up for next daily wishing well. It should appear at least once.

DeletedUser12400

More absolute rubbish today.... A few years ago 2 FP for a 4x5 might have been just "ok", today it is well below par.

It's normal building. You can't build in building menu a better one.
There is a lot more rubbish to see
would be terrible if every day there would be a must have prize
It would be a disaster.
I am happy that there is only one thing I want
so I can collect drinks and wait for it
hopefully very late
Same story. Hopefully it will not appear at least until we will get till this mark:

upload_2019-6-9_14-27-34.png

DeletedUser

I'm only in 1 World so the WWs are of no use to me, SoKs are handy space fillers but will stay in Inventory, Tholos is done anyway so that gem is surplus to my requirements and I'm not in need of 4x5 Production Buildings; they simply take up too much valuable space for very limited returns. Athena looks OK in place, if a tad small and I think Artemis will replace SSW next. All in all, it's turning out better than I expected, apart from the WWs which are OK for DFs and unwary Noobs. One Goddess per Round would be fine with me, if I can shuffle enough around to find places, if not then my SoKs will go to make room.