• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #108 27/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser100133

Hello,

This week you can win: 1 Premium Cultural building from your era

All you need do is to post within 2 mins either side of the randomly chosen time.

Also, it did not come easy as it been great to see you all take part every week, but this will be the last week of What Time is it competition, but a new competition will be coming soon, please use this week to comment what kind of competition you would like to see on the forum.

Good luck everyone and may time be on your side!

Does this mean @Amy Steele is not coming back as a mod?
That was confirmed ages ago :(

Ok yeah wasn't saying that's awesome - though it could potentially give way to something just as good.

@Cursedveggie any ideas on what you'd like to see in a forum comp?
I like this format as I just to chat. I sometimes enter the other competitions but they're no fun.

I'd rather just set up a chat thread unless whatever replaces this is fairly similar

Status
Not open for further replies.