• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event ARCHAEOLOGY EVENT

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser100133

So, this has been an interesting event, how many of you have got a level 10 World's Fair so far, and what you think of the benefits of the building.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

L10 WF built this time last week after flying through the easily attainable Qs. A bit on the large size but excellent FP rewards so, well worth it. The rest of the Event pay-outs weren't too shabby either which makes one a happy chappy. I can't understand how some Players could have any difficulties with the Q requirements but I suppose some people simply prefer style over substance, ho hum. Great Event all in all and a magnificent E Building, visually pleasing with a bucketful of FPs to boot. Inno got another Event right , my City and I thank you.

Nice that it finishes just before you change the diamond price. Hoping to cause a rush to buy and squeeze a few extra purchases out of people? :lol:
not to mention you cant get all the upgrades without diamonds...did all quests got to level 6 thats it...if you cant get all upgrades why have the event...i don't want 50 unfinished quest buildings on very limited space...here we go again delete delete delete

DeletedUser113470

not to mention you cant get all the upgrades without diamonds...did all quests got to level 6 thats it...if you cant get all upgrades why have the event...i don't want 50 unfinished quest buildings on very limited space...here we go again delete delete delete

Yup, a very wise player predicted you would come along and say that....
*grabs popcorn*
Oh the rage from this event should be something truly beautiful to behold! ;)

From lurking around the beta forums, it seems like the only way to go about getting a Lv.10 w/out dias, is to just ignore most/all of the vases outside of the best DS% ones on a Carousel day and just go for the gold idols.

For me: 5 worlds, 5 lvl 10 WFs , 0 diamonds spent. And lots of other good (and less than good) stuff gathered along the way.

The only way you could not finish this would be to squander your tools uncovering every vase that pops up along the way. Chasing the small prizes almost always leads to failure to get the big one in these events. But some people never learn.

Boorg

Captain

Not true!!!

It was very easy to get all 9 upgrades plus 2 other Grand Prizes without spending Diamonds if,

1. You used the tools wisely.
2. You logged in daily and collected the daily 50 Scrolls.

If you did all the Quest Line and you only got a level 6 World’s Fair I think it is only your fault and not because it was not possible to get a level 10 World’s Fair.

EDIT :

Strange how some people try to always put the blame on somebody else for their own shortcomings!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser116322

You used the tools wisely
so what are you, an expert on using tools or just plain lucky?
i got the World fairs, 3 of them to level 9 and ran out of tools, what a disappointment, all this time and effort so you can be left with 3 x 90% finished objects:(

DeletedUser116322

The only way you could not finish this would be to squander your tools uncovering every vase that pops up along the way. Chasing the small prizes almost always leads to failure to get the big one in these events. But some people never learn.
so how do you justify your statement when people are claiming to get 3 lvl 10 World fairs and 15 carousels if you don't squander your tools uncovering every vase?
magic fingers or you say a magic Inno pray everytime just before you dig, shovel or dynamite your way thru', (or use diamonds to get extra scrolls) is that it?
edit
why is that there is always someone trying to make you feel bad if you don't achieve the events goals?

Last edited by a moderator:
so what are you, an expert on using tools or just plain lucky?
i got the World fairs, 3 of them to level 9 and ran out of tools, what a disappointment, all this time and effort so you can be left with 3 x 90% finished objects:(
I got the lvl10 world fair and 3 caurosells without diamonds.
There's always an element of luck but in my case I ignored the jars except for when I wanted the special prize and even then didn't go out of the way to collect them.

Anyone with 2 or more lvl10 world fairs have spent diamonds, there is no other way

DeletedUser114342

Really happy with this event, 3 worlds with level 10 World's fair and managed to get an additional prize as well (the WW shrink kit) in all of them. No diamonds spent.

Main world won 10 carousels, 4 one ups and 3 reno kits :)
My 2 other worlds did well as well with WWs and shrink kits.

I did not go for all the vases just the ones that were available when I was targeting the golden idols and managed to get everything that I wanted.

So a big thanks to Inno for a great event!

DeletedUser

Finding myself 2 upgrades short of WF L10, I bit the bullet and bought some Diamonds; I simply had to ...WF L10 in Inventory awaiting next Exp, when it will sit alongside the first.
Well played by Inno to have dangled those last two upgrades before my very eyes, you got me to spend just enough to land them.
I really had to laugh at myself, I thought that I'd gotten away with it, right until the last day. Inno certainly know their market, or maybe just their Marks.
Again, thanks for another great Event. Looking forward as usual, to the next one and all the Goodies it brings.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Yup, a very wise player predicted you would come along and say that....

For me: 5 worlds, 5 lvl 10 WFs , 0 diamonds spent. And lots of other good (and less than good) stuff gathered along the way.

Not true!!!

It was very easy to get all 9 upgrades plus 2 other Grand Prizes without spending Diamonds if,

1. You used the tools wisely.
2. You logged in daily and collected the daily 50 Scrolls.

If you did all the Quest Line and you only got a level 6 World’s Fair I think it is only your fault and not because it was not possible to get a level 10 World’s Fair.

EDIT :

Strange how some people try to always put the blame on somebody else for their own shortcomings!!!

Really happy with this event, 3 worlds with level 10 World's fair and managed to get an additional prize as well (the WW shrink kit) in all of them. No diamonds spent.

Main world won 10 carousels, 4 one ups and 3 reno kits :)
My 2 other worlds did well as well with WWs and shrink kits.

I did not go for all the vases just the ones that were available when I was targeting the golden idols and managed to get everything that I wanted.

So a big thanks to Inno for a great event!

...Hmmmm...

It's almost as if in this event, players had to (for once) use a bit of that grey matter between their ears and play tactically vs. the 'normal' just 'blindly clicking away at chests' ;)

Amazing event Inno!
Please give us more just like this!!
*goes back to eating popcorn*

DeletedUser

Of all the Posts and Threads, the Gen most generously proffered by the Beta Server Players proves invaluable when dealing with the latest features and Events. When a Beta Player tells you to go for the Golden Idols, only the foolhardy ignore their sage advice. I found more of the little buggers in this last day than any previous and it all simply fell into my lap as I spent the last of my saved Scrolls going after Amphorae and Crocks. The minor Diamond splurge simply iced the cake. No Geology required.

Boorg

Captain
Maybe he's a rock scientist.

Unfortunately I am neither a Geologist nor a Rock Scientist but maybe it’s because I am a Green Alien with special powers or maybe because I managed to find those Hidden Levers which open the way to those Secret Treasure Chambers!!! :D :D :D

The Archaeology Event is the best Event I have seen since I have been playing, it’s just fantastic.

Up till now I have managed to get 3 level 10 World’s Fair and 6 Carousel without spending any Diamonds and still have about 3,000 Scrolls.

View attachment 18926

I have found hidden levers that open secret panels which give access to secret corridors that lead to secret treasure rooms. These secret treasure rooms contain various treasures which can be collected just by clicking on them. Apart form the usual items such as Blueprints, Store Building, Forge Points, Troops, Medals, Fragments, etc the treasure in these secret rooms may also consist of Scrolls, Event Tools (Brushes, Shovels, Dynamite), World’s Fair level 1, World’s Fair upgrade and Carousel.

I’m constantly looking for these hidden levers.

You may ask is this true or is it a joke?

Probably your answer will be Boorg is playing a joke on us but maybe it’s not a joke and Boorg truly found the hidden levers!

:) :) :)

But most probably some players just use what they have in their heads to find the best way to achieve the utmost whilst some other players only use what they have in their heads to complain and put the blame on something or somebody else!!! :P :P :P

One of the best and easiest Events in many years, well done Inno. 8-) 8-) 8-)

Agent327

Overlord
So, this has been an interesting event, how many of you have got a level 10 World's Fair so far, and what you think of the benefits of the building.

Rather poor since it only has 3 benefits and most other special buildings have 4. The number of fp's probably make up for it. Still not that great, but with Himeji Castle it becomes a nice combo.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Rather poor since it only has 3 benefits and most other special buildings have 4. The number of fp's probably make up for it. Still not that great, but with Himeji Castle it becomes a nice combo.

Yeah, as good as the WF is, a full Piazza set or a full Garden set (from recent events) is still loads better, but I am loving the pop bonus it brought, finally allowed me to remove my Capital GB, and 2 Terrace farms, so in that respect its saved me a ton of space, and I am getting more out of the space. Would be cool though if the WF also gave Coin/supply bonuses, since it's a big fair :D But otherwise loving it.

And loving all the supply rushes that dropped.