• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds (concept)

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
I suppose it was inevitable that this thread would head towards the "GvG is great/rubbish" debate, but we should really be concentrating on the new aspect of the game to make that as good as it could be. It has already been said that GvG will continue, so all those threatening to leave can relax.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
can't say much for now with the limited info they gave us lol maybe if there were a vidéo some of us could have an opinion on the new thing

I have to agree with you that a video would be good, but it sounds like they haven't started development yet - it's still in the planning stage. (And planning is probably the right stage to get our opinions - better now than when they've started coding)

DeletedUser111000

It sounds interesting. Sounds like there should be more opportunities to participate for the players in different timezones on the International server who cannot be on for reset in GvG. However, I do wonder if it will be skewed towards larger guilds, and small guilds won't have the chance to reach the higher leagues.

Would we only be battling guilds from the same world, or (like GE) guilds from other worlds?

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Your definition of relaxing is boring. where's the fun in logging in for 2 minutes and leave and gathering a bunch of event buildings?

Fighting guilds are dead guilds? ofc players with lvl 80 traz wont have a problem keeping up, that is why there is an attrition rate and they can just stop fighting if they dont want to spend resources. the definition of a guild is a team of players that don't mind spending their resources for the greater good of the team and also themselves. a league is what makes this game fun and competitive, im not sure where do you find the fun in playing this game if even aiding bothers you to the point of reacting like that

Do you know how to read? Are you competitive in this game? There is nothing 'fun' about having to log in every 2 hours to fight opponents. GE can easily be done in 30 minutes, all 64 encounters, spread out over 6 days or at one time. GVG can be finished in 10 minutes daily if organized correctly and enough fighters show up, even for a top ranked GVG guild.

Nobody, I repeat nobody, in any type of active guild would be in favor of Guild Battlefields. One person above claimed to be in a high ranking active guild that does not require any GE participation, what a joke. That's called a dead guild.

And for the record, I have L80 Traz on both my worlds, I know what i'm talking about.

Shad23

Emperor
One person above claimed to be in a high ranking active guild that does not require any GE participation, what a joke. That's called a dead guild.
high ranking active guilds for most of them ask a minimum done in GE every week from all their members and guilds that don't ask a minimum usualy have members that do their GE without leaders needing to ask em to do it

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
GvG has to many bugs on it and unfortunately there are a lot of scripts out there that cannot be stopped.
So for me GvG can go and then ensure no scripts are alowed on the maps

Last edited:

DeletedUser6065

I am a one person guild in many worlds.
I use GvG solely to win my PvP towers.
There is no better function for GvG.
. . . . mk

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I readed till page 4 and then noticed all placed same comments or questions so lets bring few facts wich should be taken in consider:
1. Some players have such towns wich can produce so much armies that they can do GE, Battlegrounds and PvP whole hood and they still have to many armies so cause of those GvG shouldnt be removed cause a lot of players are still in game only cause of GvG.
2. you should make some way that players wich have thousands and thousands of troops can help in battlegrounds with them cause i bet a lot of them dont know what to do with troops.
3. you didnt bring new levels for guilds for over a year, i bet some guilds have so much extra rank points that as soon as/if you introduce new levels they will get like 5 more levels instantly, what would be motivation to play this for players who's guilds are on level 75 for years??? why would they play this if you wont bring new guild levels in, why to collect power then???

Ceban

Brigadier-General
And Question, will we confront guilds from diferent worlds or just from our own? cause if we will hit quilds just from our world i dont know why to make this... only good/bright spot wich i see in all this is that we will be able to challenge guilds from different worlds at least in some way cause a lot of players debate wich world is stronger and have bigger competition...

DeletedUser109026

Yes, please - but this time please also add an iPad/iPhone version.
GVG as well is good, but you never added he app version, unfortunately.

DeletedUser113901

So I guess GvG will soon be removed?
What will be the function of support pool in that event?

DeletedUser116322

from all the worlds like in the GE
take 20% of each guilds members with the highest defense bonus percentage within a guild and create an average, take the points score with the top 20% of the guild members and create a second average, use these 2 averages to group each battleground with guilds of nearest approximate on both these 2 averages and you'll have fairly matched guilds fighting against each other.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
from all the worlds like in the GE
take 20% of each guilds members with the highest defense bonus percentage within a guild and create an average, take the points score with the top 20% of the guild members and create a second average, use these 2 averages to group each battleground with guilds of nearest approximate on both these 2 averages and you'll have fairly matched guilds fighting against each other.
You think defence bonus is measure of anything??? Honestly i would like that cause i know how many members of my guild is holding defence... defence precentage not showing anything but as i told this would benefit my guild so i can sign this any time of the day.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
One person above claimed to be in a high ranking active guild that does not require any GE participation, what a joke. That's called a dead guild.

umm . NOPE ! I happen to be the founder of one of , if not the most successful GvG guild on EN servers , and i shall tell you that we do not require GE participation , not only because we are a true GvG focused guild , but also we have been stuck on max level 75 for over a year now . And with no signs of new levels to come , adding guild power is irrelevant to us , so GE is left as optional element for members. We are most certainly not a "dead guild " . I suspect there are other guild like us on other worlds too .

Status
Not open for further replies.