• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #106 2019/05/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giskler

Legend
can someone explain this to me pls
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/1-8-and-1-9-threads.37678/
i feel like i'm missing somthing
i realy don't get it i think
https://foe-tools.github.io/gb-investment/The_Arc/

Enter your level and it will tell you how much you need to add for someone with a level 80 arc to take a spot at break even (they lose nothing). They essentially lend you their fps for you to level your arc so instead of e.g. paying 1000 fps for a level, you pay 250 and others lend you the 750, which they get back when you finish, and you save 750 fps. Obviously greatly simplified maths.

Shad23

Emperor
yea they break eaven but i loose lol last lvl i placed 3 FP's on my Arc
on 1273 to fill lvl it cost me 380 wich got me back around 400 cause those were payed back on my investor so lvl cost me 0 FP's to lvl but the 3 i placed on it wow and gave me a profit + i got BP's wich i'll never get by investing on my own GB

Last edited:

DeletedUser113125

yea they break eaven but i loose lol last lvl i placed 3 FP's on my Arc
on 1273 to fill lvl it cost me 380 wich got me back around 400 cause those were payed back on my investor so lvl cost me 0 FP's to lvl but the 3 i placed on it wow and gave me a profit + i got BP's wich i'll never get by investing on my own GB
If you prefer your way what it the issue? Just level it as you see fit. I did place swaps when I needed bps and on other worlds 1.9. I’ve done a mixture and paid back non Arc owners so they could secure spots cheaply. There is no right or wrong way. Some people are happy to go with snipers or split profits. Others want it up ASAP in which case 1.9 works well. Whatever you do it’s worth thinking about the last 10 levels as you will need players with either above 80 Arcs, or who are happy to have FPS tied up, or who want to help you because of profits from lower levels. If you are in a long term fp swap then that will help. 1.9 threads are a game changer when you get to Arc 80 so don’t dismiss them out of hand.

DeletedUser113125

yea once your there they might be handy but am far from there
issue is i fail to understand how it can be profitable to someone who ain't there yet
What level is your Arc?
Do you have all the prints to get to 80?
Can you screenshot your last Arc level and set out how much you paid each investor and how much you got back in rewards?

Edit: As @Emberguard said on the other thread, it’s not about profits.

Shad23

Emperor
no i don't have all BP's to get to 80 it's lvl is on 22 right now
investor number 1 put 500 on last lvl cost me 300 to pay him back
investor number 2 owes me for goods so cost me 0 investor number 3 invested 187 payed 80 back cost me 380
got 300 back from investor number 1 and 100 from investor number 3 so made 20 FP profit for a loss of 3 FP's on my Arc on last lvl

Shad23

Emperor
anyways i'll never invest to much on my own GB's i prefer investing on others GB's eaven if i need to pay back at least all my FP's have a chance at giving me rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.