• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hall of Fame

• Thread starter Deleted member 97052
  • Start date

Who wants a Hall of Fame to honour those who have gone the extra mile

• yes

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • no

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Good afternoon folks

Following the extremely sad loss of Twomsuk recently, I would like to propose that Inno has a Hall of Fame, where those who have gone the extra mile and given their time, patience and knowledge to all of those within the game.

I personally think this would be great way to honour their dedication to Inno.

DeletedUser98682

the moderator and guild are no longer correct... i need to update...... my sincere appologies

DeletedUser99588

Good afternoon folks

Following the extremely sad loss of Twomsuk recently, I would like to propose that Inno has a Hall of Fame, where those who have gone the extra mile and given their time, patience and knowledge to all of those within the game.

I personally think this would be great way to honour their dedication to Inno.

In keeping with that maybe go the extra mile and format your idea.

DeletedUser103054

100% agree with this Mith, Why do all the good people go first :( Wherever you have gone Twoms you will make that a better place, will miss our little chats and all the advice you have passed on to me over the years. R.I.P :((((

DeletedUser11992

This game is part of our RL. We talk , we fight, but our human part feels the pain when something like this happens. We have to respect those that contributed a lot to the game. So yes.. i totally agree with this idea and FOE should accept it. Well done Mith.

DeletedUser16166

Completely agree.

Why not an easy to obtain Hall of Fame Great Building that contains all names of those who are to be honoured? As new names are added, the GBs update. Then we can have them in our cities forever.

Is it technically possible and would that be a way of replying to those who have asked where it should be?

DeletedUser108239

Good idea Mith & Dom, sad at the loss of a great person and player on H

DeletedUser108571

A very good idea Mith...lets hope it is something that Inno will back. Those people like Two who contributed so much time and effort to support this game should be recognised for their contribution.

DeletedUser96901

in which world did he play ?

and why not simply open a thread for him in the worlds forum ?

Agreed. +1 from me and add the HoF as a thread to the forums where we could all pay our respects
what prevents you or anybody else from doing that ?

open a HoF thread and you have it

Status
Not open for further replies.