• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Where is that small building

21Sam

Corporal
Hi guys
Just a thought i have a very crowded city and i have a few watchtowers dotted around and to fill up one spot and some are behind GB and are difficult to fine now i need to upgrade them to level 2
Years ago i used to play settlers and if you wanted to fine all the buildings of one sort you could press a key on the keyboard and click on one of the buildings and it would highlight all of them

Is this not possible in this game i think it would help

Emberguard

Legend
@21Sam if you're using desktop you can hover over buildings to find out what they are

if you're using mobile you should be able to click on it to get the info

For both versions once you've unlocked reconstruction mode you can use that to store everything in front of what you want to look at so you can see better before returning to your city view

Emberguard

Legend
some are behind GB and are difficult to find i need to upgrade them to level 2
Oh and for that just go into your inventory and use the upgrades. It'll make it explicitly clear which ones can be upgraded and if there's nothing to upgrade it'll tell you. I moved one of the watchfires behind the Himeji Castle to demonstrate.

Screenshot:
unknown.png

Shad23

Emperor
i know what you mean Emberguard
but they are still hard to see when behind a building i hate those 1 by 1 buildings i try to not build any cause they are so hard to find and click on

DeletedUser653

you could always use the cityplanner tool and open your city up in the blue 2D option