• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event ARCHAEOLOGY EVENT

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser114342

I have been doing the same @Xenophon the Prophet 576, I moved up into a new era before the event started so I need them, but I can't resist the dynamites now and again lol

I’ve been able to remain strong so far, only playing the mini-game when the carousel was on offer...but it’s very tempting as I have quite a few tools just waiting for me to use...I have 45 dynamite that I just want to go ballistic with ;)

Agent327

Overlord
Same situation as you and mathew: saving my Tools for Reno Kits/One-Up Kits since lots of my Buildings will need to be upgraded to the Space Age Mars Era...fingers crossed! :)

I find that strange. With DC and GE the last thing you should need are Reno Kits/One-Up Kits.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I'll have two WW's but it's nowhere near that amount of diamonds.
I guess it depends on how well you use the tools and using shovels in between two rows so your revealing 3 rows at a time.
Also as you go deeper there's more tools to pick up, much more than at the start as well as idols.

I'm not so sure about that last part, I'm seeing the exact same amount of tools as I saw at the start, and my math was averaging 20 idols per 330 scrolls which is actually better then some people are doing, it might actually be more diamonds then I may even think if you get unlucky enough. I usually average 20-26 idols per 330, so for me who spends them well, I'd maybe pay less of them.

So yes, not only is it that many diamonds, could easily be more, but that's only if you want a second lvl 10 Fair, if you want just one, it is easy to get it for free. :) Just got mine to lvl 9 for free, and ready to hit up the quests on the way to making it level 10!

Quite different from the pagoda's, I remember getting that maxed out from the event a long time before the extras from the quests happened, this one cuts it quite close unless you focus on Idols over prizes, and looks like some focused on prizes, as seen in this thread, some got lucky, some not so xD

That's why I always go for the main prize, at least that's 100% Guarenteed, with no low %'s to deal with :D

DeletedUser6974

is there a way to read the tips that pop-up right when logging in and waiting for city to load?
there are some tips about the Archaeology event but go by so quick i cant read them.

Little Dawn

Private
This event was killed for me at Quest two. It seems stupid to have quests that require you to build a large cultural building if your city is full. It just kills the event stone dead before we even get started. Can we avoid "build" quests in the events please?

This event was killed for me at Quest two. It seems stupid to have quests that require you to build a large cultural building if your city is full. It just kills the event stone dead before we even get started. Can we avoid "build" quests in the events please?
delete a building then rebuild it, costs you a few coins and supplies