• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #104 2019-04-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113901

Yes it's it's not but well you can't say the country so I said the tongue. Knowing that Felix is Chinese, I'd say China and not Taiwan but we can't be sure.
And he confirmed it was China.
(We're losing on modvsnonmod)

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
Yes it's it's not but well you can't say the country so I said the tongue. Knowing that Felix is Chinese, I'd say China and not Taiwan but we can't be sure.
Please note that Taiwan is still part of China. (Even tho I support them to leave China.)

DC in my main city is done in 2 minutes - collect from settlement and put in GB. That completed RQ and DC. DC prize was 10FP.

I probably can't complete DC in my week old cities. :( Too many tasks in their respective DC.

DeletedUser113901

Please note that Taiwan is still part of China. (Even tho I support them to leave China.)
China still claims it but it's extremely independent... It's a lot like Egypt and Turkey in the XIXth century... Egypt belonged to Turkey on paper but it was actually an independent state under British protectorate...
You must call a cat a cat and even if it might please some to say Taiwan is Chinese or Occidental Sahara is not morrocan.
The will of the people anyways should define wich country they belong to and not the interests of a government they share nothing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.