• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #104 2019-04-29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone? That's a huge list... I can't answer that... :D
Lol no not everyone.. I recall.. I think it was you Ati ..who was adamant that CF was the most important GB and had to go sky high so FP would be coming for free non stop. It was the most important GB above Arc and anything else.

3 worlds is seriously too much effort. I hope to get them to a stable state soon.
If you want to enjoy a RL most of your time I totally agree with this. I run 4 worlds and 2 are almost entirely pop in-pop out diamond mine cities. The 3rd accidentally became like a second main world since it just kept having amazing luck when I first started it. Now I dont know what to do with it except keep it as a playground

To be honest, I've always found people who claim they are Mensa-members to be the rudest people online. No offence to anyone. :D

I am sorry if I have been rude. my entire family including my kids are mensa members. I am just unsure if I should renew our memberships because there isn't a weekly gathering to play FOE.

Ati2

Legend
Wow 105! How far did the CF get? Weren't you saying way back when that the CF was most important even more than the Arc?
I did say that, and I still say that. But it only needs to get up to level 73 (in Iron Age, at least). It doesn't give more FPs after that even if I level it further. I have it at 80 just to be on the safe side, but have quite a few millions of supplies and coins as a buffer, so no worries there. :)

Giskler

Legend
I can often be a jerk, so what does that tell you? :D

But I'm not a member. I'd have to pay a membership fee to actually be a member, and I didn't see the point of that. They would accept me, but see the Woody Allen quote above. :D
I could be a member as well and I'm perfectly pleasant at all times

I did say that, and I still say that. But it only needs to get up to level 73 (in Iron Age, at least). It doesn't give more FPs after that even if I level it further. I have it at 80 just to be on the safe side, but have quite a few millions of supplies and coins as a buffer, so no worries there. :)
Aha! Wow you pushed it/them really fast! That and the arc! You do seem much more dedicated so you definitely deserve it :)

Ati2

Legend
I am sorry if I have been rude. my entire family including my kids are mensa members. I am just unsure if I should renew our memberships because there isn't a weekly gathering to play FOE.
I didn't say I find all Mensa-members rude. Just some (most...) of the ones who start their first-time introduction by stating that they are members. :D

DeletedUser113125

I’m sorry if I have been rude. I’m sure there must be good benefits to being a member as it is a large organisation. My issue is with society defining clever with good at maths and verbal reasoning. There are other sorts of clever.

How does it give more FP though? Aren't the FP amounts more dependent on how many recurrings you have and not how high your CF got?

Ati2

Legend
Aha! Wow you pushed it/them really fast! That and the arc! You do seem much more dedicated so you definitely deserve it :)
I still consider myself a casual player. :D

Okay, I probably base this on WoW, and other such games where people spend days without sleeping. I never played such games.

Ati2

Legend
How does it give more FP though? Aren't the FP amounts more dependent on how many recurrings you have and not how high your CF got?
Doing the recurring quests costs supplies and coins. However, CF also gives supplies and coins as a reward. When, because of CF's high level, you get more supplies and coins as rewards than what the quests cost, you can keep doing it forever for "free." And one of the rewards if an FP-pack. Others include tons of goods.

I still consider myself a casual player. :D

Okay, I probably base this on WoW, and other such games where people spend days without sleeping. I never played such games.
I'm not entirely sure you sleep.. I imagine you to be among those people that sleep just 4 hours a night and feel fully refreshed :D Yeah I've got different ideas of casual/full time gamers. I dont know if I could do it unless I was paid for it.. huehue

Status
Not open for further replies.