• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #103 2019-04-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Good morning / aftetnoon / evening everyone:)

Happy new year @Ati2 :)

Well, we went to a Chinese restaurant for dim sum this morning. When the hostess saw us, she lit up with a huge smile and you can see dollar signs in her eyes:rolleyes:and all the wait staff just rolled their eyes:lol: as we were led to our table:lol:

Very few countries actually have polar bears in a zoo, in the timezone you are in it's Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Russia and Ukraine. It's a dead ringer for the zoo in Tallinn :D

Polaarium.jpg
looks nice there, I should go one day

@Cursedveggie

The NATO air base Ämari is 37 km south of Tallinn.

The RAF recently deployed to Estonia for their mission in policing the baltic air space:
https://www.raf.mod.uk/news/articles/the-raf-sets-sail-for-estonia/

You said Bristol was the closest city and there are two air bases near Bristol, Lyneham and Boscombe Down.

You are probably a network engineer in the RAF :D
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Bristol is the nearest airport to my house.

Lyneham is not a RAF base anymore but belongs to the Army and is the REME foundation college. My mother's partner's ashes are buried there :( She chose it because he served 24 years in the REME even though for all that time Lyneham was RAF and he was never based there.

Boscombe Down is near Salisbury, I go past it sometimes when I'm driving about. Hardly surprising as I live in that general area

Giskler

Legend
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Bristol is the nearest airport to my house.

Lyneham is not a RAF base anymore but belongs to the Army and is the REME foundation college. My mother's partner's ashes are buried there :( She chose it because he served 24 years in the REME even though for all that time Lyneham was RAF and he was never based there.

Boscombe Down is near Salisbury, I go past it sometimes when I'm driving about. Hardly surprising as I live in that general area
You also stated there's an argicultural college nearby which has to be the Royal Agricultural University :P

Status
Not open for further replies.