• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #103 2019-04-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113125

Yea... I remember playing MK Deadly Alliance for so long that I knew every fighter by heart, knew all the moves and how to counter them, unlocked everything in the game. My friends ended up refusing to play me because I destroyed them, even if I let them pick my fighter or play without looking at the screen :(

My favorite was Frost, she had a 36 or 38 hit combo that I memorized and once I started it there was no way to block or interrupt it lol :D

Muscle memory is funny, you can prob still do that combo if you weren’t thinking about it.

Edit: HC is useless if you can’t win any battles. 6 losses for 1 win in my hood. Checked for easier defences- bottom 12 or so no go then people have defence 2 ages above what I’ve got in attack. I guess no spoils for me until hood change

Last edited by a moderator:

Giskler

Legend

Muscle memory is funny, you can prob still do that combo if you weren’t thinking about it.

Edit: HC is useless if you can’t win any battles. 6 losses for 1 win in my hood. Checked for easier defences- bottom 12 or so no go then people have defence 2 ages above what I’ve got in attack. I guess no spoils for me until hood change
Fight on map or GE

DeletedUser113125

? Scout something else, unless you are in VF you aren't done :D
Urgh! I might spend diamonds to end the scout.
Have you recently gone up an age? My last hood was a bit like that, even though I mainly won the battles the bottom 15-20 were really strong and it cost me loads of troops :(

This hood is much better and I can beat them on auto-battle :D
Yes. I went up to AF.

Status
Not open for further replies.