• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

7th Anniversary Contest

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Boorg

Captain
Hello
I'm going crazy...looking for this relic
Congratulations to those who found it

Try to think a little more!

Me too. Is the relic on the main page or something? They said it was extremely easy...

It is not that difficult read the Hint again!

Hint: It is not on a unit or building page and not the guild expedition page itself!

and take another look at .....

P.S. Just for reference, here's a Relic ;)

Hope that helps :) :) :)

DeletedUser110241

Thank you Boorg... I understand that I don't understand something (probably my french mind) :D:blush:

Boorg

Captain
Last edited:

DeletedUser110241

Thank you very much for your help but....i ve tried and tried again, and again the function search on the wiki... but nothing
i ve found the others relics, the icon "bonus of relic".... but THE RELIC... no...

DeletedUser110241

nooooo :blush::blush::blush::blush: I did the search...
I am so desappointed... i think i am very near... but NO i don't find.... and i have my glasses on my nos...:blush:

Boorg

Captain
nooooo :blush::blush::blush::blush: I did the search...
I am so desappointed... i think i am very near... but NO i don't find.... and i have my glasses on my nos...:blush:

It is this BIG so I don't think you need your glasses!

400px-Ge_relic_rare.png

DeletedUser110241

oh so i need some new eyes :blush::blush::blush:
i know it is not difficult but i do miss something.... thank you very much for your help I think I'll take a bath and maybe after....

Boorg

Captain
oh so i need some new eyes :blush::blush::blush:
i know it is not difficult but i do miss something.... thank you very much for your help I think I'll take a bath and maybe after....

Good joke thank you for the laugh but I think "new eyes" are hard to find!

The relic search should help you but I think you also have to understand the Hint given.

Hint: It is not on a unit or building page and not the guild expedition page itself!

The Hint says -
It is not on a Units Page
It is not on a Building Page
It is not on the Guild Expedition Page itself!