• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser108359

Totally pointless event. It’s controlled by a prize allocation system that will deliver no rewards to so many players because of a crap system that unfairly allocates prizes

Did you not do it ? or did you not win anything at all. Because i got a lot of "crap" but also a lot of great stuff.
and i learnt in beta that a lot of the "crap" can be put to good use, if you just know how.

king YES.jpg

DeletedUser107470

Agree you can put the crap to some good. But that is not my point,
The method being delopyed to allocated the main prize is screwed in this game, It is highly likely that some players completed the event and got none of the daily prizes while some would of taken home 20.

That is the reality of the wild crazy system being used and in a game where your game is about choices you and others make. It seems strange to have of Russian roulette tossed in the middle.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Agree you can put the crap to some good. But that is not my point,
The method being delopyed to allocated the main prize is screwed in this game, It is highly likely that some players completed the event and got none of the daily prizes while some would of taken home 20.

That is the reality of the wild crazy system being used and in a game where your game is about choices you and others make. It seems strange to have of Russian roulette tossed in the middle.
Only roughly 1% of players will have gotten completely hosed by the daily prize system, and that's not Inno's fault - it's just the nature of any RNG based system, because math is a *insert expletive* evil-hearted *insert another expletive*.
And besides, the only daily prize of note to anyone who's been playing for 6 months or more were the Cherry Garden selection kits... By the time it came around for the second time, it was readily doable to have at least 6500 lanterns saved up. Even getting crappy results in both my cities, I still managed 4 kits, and I can still get the basic Lv1 buildings via DC's over the course of the year.

However, I do agree that Leagues in general suck and should just go and die in some wildfire!;)
They work decently enough in the Forge Bowl, Soccer & Fall Baking events, but something this Spring event is terrible as the ponds crossed are just too low for a good bell curve.

Now if anyone failed to the get the real prize of this event, ie: a Fire/Earth/Water pagoda house, then that's because they likely just didn't bother to complete even half the damn event itself!

This event was beyond easy actually;
1. You were guaranteed to cross the 5 ponds required to gain enough upgrades on top of the 'freebie' ones handed out by just completing the quest line itself.
Even if you took the statistically WORST choice of animal every single time, you were still guaranteed to make the 5 ponds required!

2. With a small amount of planning ahead using the wiki site, it was easily doable to complete the entire sequential quest line within 5-6 days at worst.
With a sizable amount of pre-planning, you could readily complete the entire sequential within 24hrs.

I honestly don't know just how much easier Inno can make things.

DeletedUser107470

Amazing response that did not really address my point. So don’t even know why you quoted, can only assume from your answer that you want a job a inno.
My comment is purely about the use of the RNG system in the game, there are other methods that could be used that will allocate prizes fairly.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Amazing response that did not really address my point. So don’t even know why you quoted, can only assume from your answer that you want a job a inno.
My comment is purely about the use of the RNG system in the game, there are other methods that could be used that will allocate prizes fairly.
If you don't like RNG's, then you need to just stop playing 99% of games altogether...

I here chess is well balanced, though a few whiners still think it unfair that white always goes first.