• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #102 2019-04-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's a bit disappointing for snipes but on the other hand there are several people that I know have poor quality defence which is nice for my daily HC attacks

I don't know about the defence (or attack) of my new hood yet, but it is looking promising for snipes. I invested in 18 of them today - I hope they are active neighbors. I hate having FP locked up for weeks or even forever.

I don't know about the defence (or attack) of my new hood yet, but it is looking promising for snipes. I invested in 18 of them today - I hope they are active neighbors. I hate having FP locked up for weeks or even forever.
That's a good amount of snipes, I found 2 which were pretty small. :(

good for you!

I am doing HC before Cape unless I run out of prints.
I'm glad I did my Cape, its made a big difference but I think this will be my last level for a while. The costs are starting to outweigh the benefits

Bob must be running out of prints he's been putting loads into my LoA :lol:

I'm glad I did my Cape, its made a big difference but I think this will be my last level for a while. The costs are starting to outweigh the benefits

Bob must be running out of prints he's been putting loads into my LoA :lol:

You are lucky. I am hardly sniped. Is he putting 90%? I will be happy to put the remaining 10%. :lol:

edit: not 90% yet but still quite a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.