• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

7th Anniversary Contest

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser117175

Why would you make the hardest contest to search hundreds of pages a store building reward?

Greywolf

Sergeant
Happy 7th year anniversary and good luck to everyone who participates in this contest! Have been playing FoE for all those 7 years, so I guess happy anniversary to myself as well 8-)

How many of the old players are still playing?

DeletedUser108359

Worse than that, if you happen to be already logged into a city then the 'reward' just activates anyway without warning.
A sensible solution (but this IS Inno of course) would be a confirmation dialogue asking if the player wants the 'reward' to be activated in the current city)

There is a thread that i have started in the ides section about this very thing.
please go there and cast your vote.
The more the better chance of it being implemented.

EDIT.... That thread has now been forwarded and closed. Thanks to all who voted. Amazed that 4 people voted NO. :?

Last edited by a moderator:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Good luck to everyone!

Edit: Woohoo! :D Thank you Inno games! Wicked Witch for the win!

Last edited:

DeletedUser110241

Hello
I'm going crazy...looking for this relic
Congratulations to those who found it