• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Governmental Systems

• Thread starter DeletedUser116830
  • Start date

Agent327

Overlord
We took down a couple of posts as they were incorrect and its my error. Happiness does not affect unit strength, only points, LemonFriend is correct . I've re confirmed that as well with my fellow CM's. I was having grey haired moment. (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) :)

That's strange. One of your fellow CM's told me different.

Your wiki even claims you can not trade or fight if your population is not happy

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Happiness

A disgruntled population is significantly less productive and even refuses to go to war for you or trade.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Strange indeed what is the truth!
*Puts her sherlock goggles on (from the Appie).

DeletedUser

Well info seems clear on that one.
Agent is right.
How strange all these confusions o_O

Edit I know you’ll hate it but when it comes to FoE he is hugely well informed.

Edited: Concerning translation mishap

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seriously look at it as an asset instead of constantly attacking him.
Tired some really and heavily annoying!
What a waste of time space and efforts as things get deleted anyway.

Deleted member 109369

It doesn't change your unit strength though. Which is the statement I corrected. The statement I corrected was the information I gave Emberguard in error. I will find out why the wiki says that however

Agent327

Overlord
It doesn't change your unit strength though. Which is the statement I corrected. The statement I corrected was the information I gave Emberguard in error. I will find out why the wiki says that however

I clearly was told defence suffers when your city is not happy. You get no points by defending. It's a statement I got from another CM, so that makes two of you in error. Would be nice if this was solved and after that put on the Wiki. That way we all know what is the right answer.

Deleted member 109369

It's a statement I got from another CM, so that makes two of you in error. Would be nice if this was solved and put on the Wiki. That way we all know what is the right answer.

And that's a fair question on the wiki, so I've asked and will let you all know :)

DeletedUser653

So?

Still can never be turned into an idea so it is discussing a phantasy.

terrius, ignore the spam posts, you made it clear this was a discussion and nothing more and good debate is useful.
one question: i am assuming you are talking about an indervidual player or are you talking about a guild and that the founder has to choose a city type for the guild?

Agent327

Overlord
terrius, ignore the spam posts, you made it clear this was a discussion and nothing more and good debate is useful.

You should read better

It may be turned into a suggestion later, but is only a discussion as of yet.

one question: i am assuming you are talking about an indervidual player or are you talking about a guild and that the founder has to choose a city type for the guild?

Yes, you definately need to read better!!

Therefore, I am proposing the following government systems that can be accessible after you reach Progressive Era;
Govermental Systems allow players to choose their governments with more freedom.

DeletedUser653

Agent, congratualtions you actually posted some useful information for the first time and at long last, i missed it was just at player level and thanks for pointing this out.

Maybe a post saying "at player level" might be quicker and players might respect you more for useful information rather than scoring points and general spaming every dam thread in the forum

Agent327

Overlord
Agent, congratualtions you actually posted some useful information for the first time and at long last, i missed it was just at player level and thanks for pointing this out.

Maybe a post saying "at player level" might be quicker and players might respect you more for useful information rather than scoring points and general spaming every dam thread in the forum

Would be even more quicker if you actually read what something you feel the undying need to comment on.

In that case I would not even have to answer.