• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Hans1968

Private
@Hans1968 it's based on your results compared to the results of other people. If more people go for distance you're going to end up lower. If more people go for Daily Specials (cherry garden set) in that world then you'll end up higher

Wrong answer, as on my main world to end up in gold you need 15 and on the other worlds you need 16, to end up in gold
IThe right answer should have been on the other worlds you had more cherry trees then on you main world, witch is pretty sus too as you will say they are random, yeah right

DeletedUser96901

Wrong answer, as on my main world to end up in gold you need 15 and on the other worlds you need 16, to end up in gold
so in one world it was cheaper than in the other

so the people with 15 in silver league must blame the players with 16 in gold league for spending more money :rolleyes:
if more players would spend less money then it would be enough to have 15 in the world which needs 16

btw in my main world I would need 17 to be in gold but I ended in amateur league with 7 (8 would be bronze)

Hans1968

Private
Iff and when you are a forum moderator and you don't know what to say best then is to say nothing and leave it to someone who does.

Please try again and now try to say the right thing, that if anyone else sees the same as i do (and i bet there are more) you have the right answer

Emberguard

Legend
IThe right answer should have been on the other worlds you had more cherry trees then on you main world, witch is pretty sus too as you will say they are random, yeah right
Iff and when you are a forum moderator and you don't know what to say best then is to say nothing and leave it to someone who does.
I'm confused as to why you posed a question if you weren't looking for or already had the answer.

Edit: Other events don't have cherry trees or any equivalent and still have different league requirements between worlds. So yes I agree cherry trees are a factor, but they're not the only reason.

Hans1968

Private
As for all worlds you need 8 to be in Bronze and 9 to be in Silver, that still leaves the fact that after finishing all quests, collecting the daily 50 everyday on all worlds i play, witch leaves me in Bronze on my main world and in silver on the other worlds, and as i'm not the only one that has this problem i would like a right answer from someone who knows what he or she is talking about.

Cheers Hans

DeletedUser116525

I got into gold, I crossed 74 ponds, now if they would just give the top 5 pond crossing players something special, like a big diamond avatar, I might of won one too.

74 ponds.jpg

DeletedUser116525

Just a reward for being in the top 5 players in each world, not too much to ask, just something fun to give the top 5.
yeah, 74 crossings may not even be enough but still, nice to have something if one got that high.
i'll be asking again during the next event and keep asking until someone who can make things happen realises it's a good idea

Hans1968

Private
I got into gold, I crossed 74 ponds, now if they would just give the top 5 pond crossing players something special, like a big diamond avatar, I might of won one too.

View attachment 18677

You spend way to much diamonds or you had way more cherry trees in your city then everyone else, and why do you need to get something special in a free to play game because you spend diamond, you choose to spend the diamonds

DeletedUser116525

You spend way to much diamonds or you had way more cherry trees in your city then everyone else, and why do you need to get something special in a free to play game because you spend diamond, you choose to spend the diamonds
I'm asking for a top 5, if no-one spends diamonds there will still be a top 5

DeletedUser116525

@weeeben has a bit of a chip on his shoulder and thinks that because he spends loads of diamonds he should get special treatment
your just cut, i'm speaking for anyone in the top 5, and who's to say i'm even in the top 5?
go back to your thread and spend your life trying to win freebies

Emberguard

Legend
As for all worlds you need 8 to be in Bronze and 9 to be in Silver […] after finishing all quests, collecting the daily 50 everyday on all worlds i play, witch leaves me in Bronze on my main world and in silver on the other worlds [...]
Ah.... So what you're trying to say is either:
(a) You have access to less lanterns on one world simply by the games design (not your playing)
(b) One world was unable to make the 9th jump due to whatever reason. Without knowing what options each world had available for origami animals and which options were chosen it's impossible to know whether that 9th jump was possible for you

You could be right. It'd just need looking at the individual account to know whether your conclusion is correct.

In your first post you stated Inno was ripping people off, is it a ripoff because you didn't reach silver? Or a ripoff because you did in some worlds?

your just cut
I have absolutely no idea what that means??

The fact remains that every event you complain that there isn't a special reward for whoever has spent the most diamonds and think you should have a special prize for doing so.

Your reward for spending loads is that you get lots of event buildings along will all the extra goal rewards and special prizes that you pick up along the way

DeletedUser105508

Just a reward for being in the top 5 players in each world, not too much to ask, just something fun to give the top 5.
yeah, 74 crossings may not even be enough but still, nice to have something if one got that high.
i'll be asking again during the next event and keep asking until someone who can make things happen realises it's a good idea

Congratulations for having such a large wallet, that you can afford to spend so much money on the game, BUT do you really have to boast about it? If I could afford to spend as much as you have, I certainly wouldn't be telling the whole forum community about it... Boasting like you do also slaps straight it the face of those that can't afford to spend any money on the game, it's not nice.....

As the old saying goes 'A fool and his money........ are soon parted'

Hans1968

Private
Ah.... So what you're trying to say is either:
(a) You have access to less lanterns on one world simply by the games design (not your playing)
(b) One world was unable to make the 9th jump due to whatever reason. Without knowing what options each world had available for origami animals and which options were chosen it's impossible to know whether that 9th jump was possible for you

You could be right. It'd just need looking at the individual account to know whether your conclusion is correct.

In your first post you stated Inno was ripping people off, is it a ripoff because you didn't reach silver? Or a ripoff because you did in some worlds?

It is simply the fact that by spending most time on the main world, and only being the other world to collect, set and finish the questline i should have a much better chance on getting the bigger price on thee world you spend most of the time playing