• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

7th Anniversary Contest

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser116830

Everyone gets a prize? Or is it a lottery? What are the prizes?

DeletedUser116830

Hmm... it is now 17th of April but so far I cannot access it? It says I am too early?!

DeletedUser98451

Opened the thread twice but i couldn't figure out how to mark the changes, now i'm unable to access it so i'm guessing attempts are limited??

DeletedUser116672

As another person has already asked, how do we “mark them on the changed loading screen”
And my question is, how do we then “submit the correct answer” To the FoE Team

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
@Simbo download the image onto your computer, edit your answers with a program and then re-upload it onto the same thread the image came from.

Windows would have "paint" on it that you can use, other operating systems I'm not familiar enough with to advise

As another person has already asked, how do we “mark them on the changed loading screen”
And my question is, how do we then “submit the correct answer” To the FoE Team

Thanks!
Copy the image into something like paint and then mark the differences, you can then save as a JPEG and then upload

Edit: ninja'd by Ember :D

DeletedUser111428

how do you mark the changes
Hi althrad! Once you have clicked on the number 1 on the Contest page, this will redirect you to a Contest Day Thread; from there you can, for instance, download the 2 displayed images on your computer and use them to find the differences :)

One thing that you can do is that, for the Changed Loading Screen image that you would have downloaded, you simply mark the areas of the image that would be "different" than the original image. Then, on the Thread, you can use the Upload a File option and attach this image to your post so that Innogames can see your answer :)

Emberguard

Legend
now i'm unable to access it so i'm guessing attempts are limited??
As far as I'm aware there shouldn't be any limits on accessing the page. If you haven't already try clearing your cache. If that doesn't resolve the issue let me know and I'll see what we can do to get you access

Edit: For you and anyone else having troubles you can check media settings next to the https up the top
upload_2019-4-17_19-26-44.png

Last edited:
Opened the thread twice but i couldn't figure out how to mark the changes, now i'm unable to access it so i'm guessing attempts are limited??
You can go back into it any number of times but I have found that it depends exactly where you click on the screen, on mine if the sky hasn't changed from blue to black then it won't let me in