• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #100 2019-04-01

• Thread starter DeletedUser104881
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
CF first. Always. If I had built the Arc first, then... well, I would still not have the Arc at level 80, and would not have the CF yet. :D Sure, this cost a bit of real money to get all the CF prints in such a short time, but it was all worth it.
I really should level up my CF a bit

CF first. Always. If I had built the Arc first, then... well, I would still not have the Arc at level 80, and would not have the CF yet. :D Sure, this cost a bit of real money to get all the CF prints in such a short time, but it was all worth it.

I guess lack of real money explains why my CF is still at level 13. BP are not common. But it still indirectly gave all the stuffs I needed to get my Arc to 80.

For FPs, it's only ideal in Iron Age. Later it's still good, but you need to get it a lot higher, which takes a lot more time, so bah. :D For goods, it's good everywhere. :D
Generating special goods takes a lot of normal goods but with all the special buildings I'm just about alright. A few extra levels would be good but it wouldn't make a huge difference. HC is reasonable for covering any shortfall

Ati2

Legend
Generating special goods takes a lot of normal goods but with all the special buildings I'm just about alright. A few extra levels would be good but it wouldn't make a huge difference. HC is reasonable for covering any shortfall
Even though I love the HC, I still think it's causing the game to become really unbalanced. Same for Arc, actually.

Even though I love the HC, I still think it's causing the game to become really unbalanced. Same for Arc, actually.
As long as it helps me :D

I think arc is fairly balanced, most in my hood have lvl80 or are on the way. It only causes problems when people camp in Iron Age and have all the GBs at high levels :D :D

it's the same for any GB. Do the hard part of levelling once and reap the benefits forever. HC and Arc are both quite expensive GB.
It's akin to going to a good university - just do it once.

Ati2

Legend
I guess lack of real money explains why my CF is still at level 13. BP are not common. But it still indirectly gave all the stuffs I needed to get my Arc to 80.
I actually wanted to spend a lot more money on it than I did in the end. I was waiting for a sale that never came, and while I was waiting, I got most of the prints from others.

I actually wanted to spend a lot more money on it than I did in the end. I was waiting for a sale that never came, and while I was waiting, I got most of the prints from others.

I haven't spent a cent in this game except paying for electricity. shhh......

Ati2

Legend
it's the same for any GB. Do the hard part of levelling once and reap the benefits forever. HC and Arc are both quite expensive GB.
It's akin to going to a good university - just do it once.

It widens the gap between new players and older players. Here's an example: leveling Cape Canaveral to level 10 costs 880 FPs to a "new player" (ie: one without a high Arc). 715, if he has friends who put in the whole reward. For an older player, who has a high-level Arc, and friends with high-level Arcs, the same GB at a much higher level, say level 46, costs only 125 FPs.

It widens the gap between new players and older players. Here's an example: leveling Cape Canaveral to level 10 costs 880 FPs to a "new player" (ie: one without a high Arc). 715, if he has friends who put in the whole reward. For an older player, who has a high-level Arc, and friends with high-level Arcs, the same GB at a much higher level, say level 46, costs only 125 FPs.

likewise, the pay difference for graduates of different schools in RL.

Is 3rd on HC coming up soon? Would like to collect HC prints all the way to level 60. :D
No one is posting anything else on Arc or Club thread anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.