• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Viking and upcoming Egypt settlements rewards system. -

Should Viking settlement reward system be changed?

• Yes

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116786

i hope they keep it like it is now

Shad23. Is there a reason that you hope for this not to change? I did respectfully ask for an explanation of some kind if you are against it, other than just because lol. It maybe you have a reason that I haven`t thought of :)

Shad23

Emperor
well i use the loop hole for a FP income wich is why i want it to stay , i have'nt done 1 setelement in full yet and i don't eaven want to try cause when setelment was implemented i tryed to go through it in full on beta server and i did'nt eaven get close to finishing it in the time they give to do it so it's a big NO for me

DeletedUser96901

when setelment was implemented i tryed to go through it in full on beta server and i did'nt eaven get close to finishing it in the time t
at that time the copper coins production was different and it was almost impossible to finish in time

DeletedUser653

-1 for me just because it gives players options and freedom to take a few FP or get the settlements prizes.

DeletedUser116786

Thats why it needs to be changed Shad23. Its unfair on the doers who only get the 25fps every 14+ days. Thanks for the reply :)

DeletedUser116786

-1 for me just because it gives players options and freedom to take a few FP or get the settlements prizes.

Gb advancement is a lot more rapid with abandoning. Especially if its put into GBs producing FPs. This nullifies the doers prize builings in effect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shad23

Emperor
Thats why it needs to be changed Shad23. Its unfair on the doers who only get the 25fps every 14+ days. Thanks for the reply :)
Gb advancement is a lot more rapid with abandoning. Especially if its put into GBs producing FPs. This nullifies the doers prize builings in effect.
can't recall when or where on forum but someone did the math and doing the hole setelement enough times to get the top prizes gets more FP's in the end i prefer having the choice realy if they would change it i'd ignore it and would stop doing setelments

DeletedUser116786

can't recall when or where on forum but someone did the math and doing the hole setelement enough times to get the top prizes gets more FP's in the end i prefer having the choice realy if they would change it i'd ignore it and would stop doing setelments

Shad, I get that doing the settlement 2 times, gaining 2 Yggdrasils =16fps per day and possibly a couple of runestones @ 2fps each, is better than 25fps from abandoning every other day. I won`t disagree with the math. For me its about time spent doing the settlement 2 times over for a very minimum of 60 weeks to get to this point and the too easy to get points (possible 5250fps abandonding in the same period), which are used to faster advance GBs or whatever the player decides to use the points on, thats all. You have a valid point in "choice", but you cant stop doing the settlements, if you are not doing them in the first place per se. Lets agree to disagree, I respect and thankyou for your input and think my math is right lol.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You actually get 30 fps (or was it 35? I can't remember) from settlement quests, not 25. And, especially after the first three or four you can do it in 10-12 days without much trouble.
Besides, you get more than just the fps by doing the settlement. If people do it, presumably it is because they find the rewards for doing it to outweigh the 25-fp loop.

DeletedUser114342

I voted no because I like having a choice. I am on my 7th settlement on my main world. In this world I want to maximise the return I get for every square used in my city and the fully upgraded Yggdrasil is the most efficient special building so far.

However, for my diamond farms I do the 25fp loop as I am only interested in WW and FoY. The GBs I have are the CF, Babel, Zeus, CoA and Obs for these worlds.

DeletedUser108359

+1 from me, however i must add that i have never done the 25fp loop because i prefer to try complete it and get the main rewards. But having said that i am seriously considering now doing the loop for 1 main reason. I actually enjoy the challenge of the settlements but now find its becoming repetitive and a bit boring, as iv completed one in my worlds, i have not restarted another. I feel its becoming a chore and think its time for a revamp, or something new.

eon1299

Private
I must admit, i strongly regret not going the 25 fp loop way since settlements came out. Now i am on my 8th settlement, all previous ones i have finished with top rewards and cant really stop it here untill Yggdrasil is max level. But man, it's such a chore, i think i even started to login less because got a bit burned out from doing settlements.

I did one - won't do any more because of the chore like process - there's nothing I need from them.
Anyone who does do them - more power to you. In no way should they be made easier.

DeletedUser108359

I did one - won't do any more because of the chore like process - there's nothing I need from them.
Anyone who does do them - more power to you. In no way should they be made easier.

The tree is very good once it is upgraded.
I agree they dont need to be made easier but perhaps something new needs to be done, its the same old thing over and over again. build delete build delete repeat day after day.

DeletedUser116786

I agree, they are a time consuming chore, of that there is no doubt. Hence my idea for a change in some way. Like many, I do have another life in the real world lol.

DeletedUser116786

Seems that the Viking payout system has been changed for the good. No more cheap FPs for doing nothing and very good Yggdrasil upgrade with +30% on attack. Happy :D

As stated before- these chore-laden tasks are as bad as doing these endless events - Way too many things to do.

Don't forget to lift your head up and take a look around - the world is spinning out there and you don't want TO MISS IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.