• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guilds Problems

DeletedUser110480

Hi...I have noticed that guilds are suffering to get members..Take a look at the first top one hundred guilds in Dinegu..They are not fully equipt with members..With the rest of the guilds it is worser..I had mentioned about this issue in earlier comments..At SuperHeroes there were about 11 members..I was the only one who fights at GE..I cannot force them to do this or that..And this means that I cannot participate at GE because members have to participate too ..They were all red dotted..So I had to kick them out..Players hops from guild to guild..There are no benefits for them to stay in a guild..Questions : Is FoE going to do something about this ? Or is it normal to continue in this way ?

If a guild is good then people will stay if not they will jump guild.

If people are red it means they are not logging in and playing the game. How do you plan for Inno to force them to keep playing?

DeletedUser112892

You can't force players to play game.
Guild hoppers always existed and will always exist. Best thing is to make the guild attractive enough for players so they stay when they join.

DeletedUser116830

I have been in several guilds filled to the brim. Also, most guilds prefer a few empty spaces so they can get some good people in.
Also, just how can Inno do something about this? Force them to join a guild?!

Emberguard

Legend
New guilds will always struggle to get members. Some guilds don't want to have a lot of members. Top 100 can fluctuate by large amounts overnight due to it being heavily influenced by GvG

As to "is inno going to do something about this" in regards to red dotted members, that's caused by people not logging in. There's nothing that can be done about that directly in regards to guilds that hasn't already been done. You've got the power to kick or allow in whoever you want. It's upto you to engage the guild so they want to stay in your company. The game itself will do whatever it can to retain players, that's a given. But the players can also create a reason for each other to stay. Humans are social creatures. Make friends and they're more likely to stay.

DeletedUser110480

New guilds will always struggle to get members. Some guilds don't want to have a lot of members. Top 100 can fluctuate by large amounts overnight due to it being heavily influenced by GvG

As to "is inno going to do something about this" in regards to red dotted members, that's caused by people not logging in. There's nothing that can be done about that directly in regards to guilds that hasn't already been done. You've got the power to kick or allow in whoever you want. It's upto you to engage the guild so they want to stay in your company. The game itself will do whatever it can to retain players, that's a given. But the players can also create a reason for each other to stay. Humans are social creatures. Make friends and they're more likely to stay.

There are a 5fps and 10fps swap thread , a Trade Center thread where they can post their fair trades, which I always fullfilled as long as I have the goods..In 95% of the trades , I succeed to accommodate them..They can post their GB too when it is in the mud or ready for leveling..In Dinegu they don't use any of these threads..They took the guild to sleep in it..That is why I had to kick all of them out..SuperHeroes is a level 19 guild and still can't grow..I made a mistake to be on the UK site..If I was on the dutch site , I would have more members because I have a better vibe with the dutch..My country was a former colony of the Netherlands..There are guilds based on nationality..Some of them even conversate in their language..In Fel Dranghyr the level 20 guild is doing less worse..But still too slow in growing..Only one member is using the swapthreads..And only one member is using the Trade Center..About one year ago , guilds were not so worse as today..Now lots of guilds where I was in , dropped significantly in rank and members..If you can't notice that difference , then go into the archives to do research..Regards..

DeletedUser110480

What do you think they should do about it and why?

I did a post on the Ideas block..You can read it there..

Why wouldn't it be normal?

If you do some research in the archives of this game , then you will notice how guilds dropped in attractiveness..Most level 19 and 20 guilds had about 40 members..Now it is about 10 members mostly..If you was a 10 million ranked player , you were a highly ranked player..Now that rank is peanuts..

DeletedUser110480

I have been in several guilds filled to the brim. Also, most guilds prefer a few empty spaces so they can get some good people in.
Also, just how can Inno do something about this? Force them to join a guild?!

Compare the Global ranking of today with that of about one year ago..Then you will notice the difference..Do research in the archives , if the data is available for you..

DeletedUser112892

Can you give me some attractive hints ?
1. Work on
Can you give me some attractive hints ?
There are a 5fps and 10fps swap thread , a Trade Center thread where they can post their fair trades, which I always fullfilled as long as I have the goods..In 95% of the trades , I succeed to accommodate them..They can post their GB too when it is in the mud or ready for leveling..In Dinegu they don't use any of these threads..They took the guild to sleep in it..That is why I had to kick all of them out..SuperHeroes is a level 19 guild and still can't grow..I made a mistake to be on the UK site..If I was on the dutch site , I would have more members because I have a better vibe with the dutch..My country was a former colony of the Netherlands..There are guilds based on nationality..Some of them even conversate in their language..In Fel Dranghyr the level 20 guild is doing less worse..But still too slow in growing..Only one member is using the swapthreads..And only one member is using the Trade Center..About one year ago , guilds were not so worse as today..Now lots of guilds where I was in , dropped significantly in rank and members..If you can't notice that difference , then go into the archives to do research..Regards..
Ohh, so you've almost answered your own question. Now I am see what are you talking.
I play in Langendorn and every guild below top 20 is "not so active" one plus they have only a few members, max 20.
However,situation in top 20 is scorching.
Haven't played on Dinegu at all, so I cannot really have a full insight in situation.

DeletedUser110480

If a guild is good then people will stay if not they will jump guild.

If people are red it means they are not logging in and playing the game. How do you plan for Inno to force them to keep playing?

I didn't assume that FoE should force anything..FoE can give some more benefits to guilds which will change the way players played this game..

DeletedUser110480

1. Work on

Ohh, so you've almost answered your own question. Now I am see what are you talking.
I play in Langendorn and every guild below top 20 is "not so active" one plus they have only a few members, max 20.
However,situation in top 20 is scorching.
Haven't played on Dinegu at all, so I cannot really have a full insight in situation.

Is it an answer ? No , it is not..I explained the situation..

I didn't assume that FoE should force anything..FoE can give some more benefits to guilds which will change the way players played this game..
I don't see what other benefits they could give, you already get as a direct result from the guild:
  • Daily fp
  • Reduced construction cost
  • Reduced recruitment time
  • Free trades
And indirect benefits:
  • Help with gbs
  • More aids
  • Bigger trade market
  • Friendly people to chat to, offer advice and generally help you out
I can't think what else they could do and if I was in a guild that doesn't offer the indirect benefits then I'd find one that did

Andrew420

Major
Take a look at the first top one hundred guilds in Dinegu..They are not fully equipt with members.
I can't speak for those guilds but I can say my guild on JAIMS isnt "fully equipt with members" because we dont want it totally full
Looking at the rankings then assuming something based on limited info only gives you a very small window of whats happening
I could look at the top 100 guilds on Dinegu and come to the conclusion that all the guilds that aren't full are that way because they want it
They don't want deadweight dragging down the whole guild so they dropped less active players

DeletedUser96901

Is FoE going to do something about this ?
no

Or is it normal to continue in this way ?
yes

was the only one who fights at GE..I cannot force them to do this or that..And this means that I cannot participate at GE because members have to participate too
then you are in the wrong guild

many top guild forces their members to do GE

.There are no benefits for them to stay in a guild..
then level up the guild

7 FP a day would be enough to stay in a guild

DeletedUser

Some do not aim for a stuffed guild but hook up with friends vs people who like their guild maxed out and everything in between.
Achieving a stuffed guild takes efforts and usually does not happen out of nothing.

So I hope FoE does not change anything at all.

Agent327

Overlord
If you do some research in the archives of this game , then you will notice how guilds dropped in attractiveness..Most level 19 and 20 guilds had about 40 members..Now it is about 10 members mostly..If you was a 10 million ranked player , you were a highly ranked player..Now that rank is peanuts..

And that is supposed to be strange, when new worlds open all the time?

Emberguard

Legend
@Vicmor 700 i wasn't referring to those kinds of threads. Every guild worth their salt has those threads.

The only guild I find people returning to is the guild that talks outside of those threads. The feedback we get when they return is that they can't find another guild that talks. Even if the guilds they try have every thread imaginable and are very active, everywhere else is so quiet they're bored and couldn't wait to come back.

Create a general chat thread. Engage with your guild. Create friendships and they'll want to stay because of the connection. Without that all the benefits in the world won't retain them