• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #98 2019-03-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113125

I like the idea that if there is some high Arc camper plundering and owning the towers and everyone removes them and they are left with some inactives with spearfighter defence.

DeletedUser114055

It just sounds more logical. I mean, that's the same as removing the other 70 people. :D Okay, maybe you can get a discount for it... :D 10% cheaper? :D
Or it costs 450 diamonds to remove yourself, but from those you pay each hoodie 5 diamonds, 100 to INNO

Iwateguy

Major-General
I like the idea that if there is some high Arc camper plundering and owning the towers and everyone removes them and they are left with some inactives with spearfighter defence.

I would find it absolutely hilarious if, at the end of a hood, every player is given an option to vote for the one player from that hood they would like to see sent to a "special" neighborhood. A vote would be 10 diamonds and you can only vote for one player. When players receive a certain number of votes, they get relegated to a hood which they will share with other players who were also ostracized.

Even better would be to have some special rules in that hood. All defensive boosts are reduced to zero. Offensive are increased to 1000% for everyone. Oh, and the cherry on top would be that EVERY building can be plundered.

My, what a pleasant thought. I expect it would be a real money-maker for Inno.

Giskler

Legend
I would find it absolutely hilarious if, at the end of a hood, every player is given an option to vote for the one player from that hood they would like to see sent to a "special" neighborhood. A vote would be 10 diamonds and you can only vote for one player. When players receive a certain number of votes, they get relegated to a hood which they will share with other players who were also ostracized.

Even better would be to have some special rules in that hood. All defensive boosts are reduced to zero. Offensive are increased to 1000% for everyone. Oh, and the cherry on top would be that EVERY building can be plundered.

My, what a pleasant thought. I expect it would be a real money-maker for Inno.
And then what? 30k diamonds to remove yourself from this hood?

DeletedUser113125

Hotel at the airport tomorrow for early flight on Sunday
On boarding one flight I was near the front of the queue, I saw a hand reach out and pat the plane three times and thought, ‘Oh poor superticious flyer, they are probably anxious’. That person then turned left and was wearing a pilots’ uniform. Not great.

CV is this is for another conference rather than pleasure?

Giskler

Legend
On boarding one flight I was near the front of the queue, I saw a hand reach out and pat the plane three times and thought, ‘Oh poor superticious flyer, they are probably anxious’. That person then turned left and was wearing a pilots’ uniform. Not great.

CV is this is for another conference rather than pleasure?
It's for a pleasure conference

DeletedUser113125

It's for a pleasure conference
I seriously doubt Mrs Vegetable would be ok with that!
Mr Savior is away on a work thing but I suspect it’s mostly client entertainment as the photos he has sent have been of pints of beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.