• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Arctic Era GvG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113487

I wonder if it would be possible to make Arctic Future GvG and up to Virtual Era GvG. Right now once a player upgrades to the Arctic Future his/her Arc makes goods that guild doesn't need. In other words, the Arc loses its purpose and many players chose to stay in the Future Era.
However, if there was a GvG map for higher eras, many more players would upgrade to higher eras, it would make the game more interesting and competitive.
There still could be an All-Age map that would include a possibility to use units from every single age.

DeletedUser

As far as I know, a guild still needs AF/OF/VF goods to unlock GE if it has any players in those eras. So the Arc doesn't quite lose its purpose.

Shad23

Emperor
If we're talking about big guilds
most big guilds use lower era goods for GVG wars and those goods usualy eventualy get used for GVG but past FE the goods will simply never be used except for GE wich is only a small % of what is in treasury so no use for a big % of goods past FE in most treasurys

DeletedUser

most big guilds use lower era goods for GVG wars and those goods usualy eventualy get used for GVG but past FE the goods will simply never be used except for GE wich is only a small % of what is in treasury so no use for a big % of goods past FE in most treasurys
All big guilds I've ever been part of have hundreds of thousands of lower era goods in their treasury.

Shad23

Emperor
All big guilds I've ever been part of have hundreds of thousands of lower era goods in their treasury.
that depends what you consider a big guild if your talking only first five or ten guils might be case but am in a guild on 2nd page of rankings and we consider our selves a big guild and we don't have hundreds of thousands of lower era goods in treasury and we don't realy care about having loads of goods in those era's as we mostly fight in TE , FE and AA maps

Status
Not open for further replies.