• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Supplies - What to do with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17297

There needs to be something to spend supplies on; I've got hundreds of millions of them, and nothing to do with them.

Perhaps they could be used to buy FPs, as coins are? Or they could be used to buy goods (or medals, or even diamonds) instead?

Anything, please!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
Are going to post this everywhere?

This is on the what not to suggest list several times

• What not to suggest:

• Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.
  • Trading of items other than Goods (this is simply too open to abuse, and is potentially a breach of our game rules).
  • Easier access to Diamonds (Diamonds are the lifeblood of the game. We need them bought to pay for servers and everything else. If we gave out easier diamonds then no one would buy them).

DeletedUser

This one is better than the other.
The other is more like a question this one gives the suggestion of a new idea.

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
There needs to be something to spend supplies on; I've got hundreds of millions of them, and nothing to do with them.

Perhaps they could be used to buy FPs, as coins are? Or they could be used to buy goods or medals (or even diamonds) instead?

Anything, please!!!

With chateau, you can do many unbithday quests and convert the coins/supplies to goods, fps, bps well more coins/supplies :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

With chateau, you can do many unbithaday quests and convert the coins/supplies to goods, fps, bps well more coins/supplies :)

Yes supplies are supplies in itself nothing much yet essential but you can gain a lot with them when used wisely.

DeletedUser17297

With chateau, you can do many unbithday quests and convert the coins/supplies to goods, fps, bps well more coins/supplies :)

I'm not sure what you mean by the 'unbirthday' (recurring) quests. The only recurring ones I get is to collect supplies, not spend them. The only spending supplies quest involves spending an equal amount of coins as well. I want an outlet for my supplies that is useful. As suggested in my first post.

DeletedUser17297

Are going to post this everywhere?

This is on the what not to suggest list several times

• What not to suggest:

• Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.
  • Trading of items other than Goods (this is simply too open to abuse, and is potentially a breach of our game rules).
  • Easier access to Diamonds (Diamonds are the lifeblood of the game. We need them bought to pay for servers and everything else. If we gave out easier diamonds then no one would buy them).

Clearly, you've misinterpreted the suggestion. Your reply doesn't make any sense to the suggestion posed.

DeletedUser96901

I have an idea

let the space age mars needs 1 billion supplies for the research :lol:

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
I'm not sure what you mean by the 'unbirthday' (recurring) quests. The only recurring ones I get is to collect supplies, not spend them. The only spending supplies quest involves spending an equal amount of coins as well. I want an outlet for my supplies that is useful. As suggested in my first post.

Which age you are and what are all the quests that you currently have?

DeletedUser96901

I thought he is already finished with the tech tree

if he hasn't reached the virtual future then better he has 262 millions for researching that age

Agent327

Overlord
Clearly, you've misinterpreted the suggestion. Your reply doesn't make any sense to the suggestion posed.

You do know that if you change something you do not need for something you need it makes you richer?
You do know that using supplies for fp's means trading them?
You do know that buying diaamonds with supplies means easier accees to diamonds?

Perhaps you should try to understand what you suggest first, before you suggest it!

Last edited:

DeletedUser17297

Which age you are and what are all the quests that you currently have?

Virtual Future. Finished tech tree. I have two recurring quests that cycle (at the moment they are "gather 2,000,000 supplies" and "finish a 24h production 6 times")

DeletedUser17297

You do know that if you change something you do not need for something you need it makes you richer?
You do know that using supplies for fp's means trading them?
You do know that buying diaamonds with supplies means easier accees to diamonds?

Perhaps you should try to understand what you suggest first, before you suggest it!

How is trading supplies for something making you richer? You are buying something, using your resources. It's no different than buying forge points with coins or spending resources on quests. All I'm asking is for something to be implemented to prevent a huge build up of unspendable supplies.

I also know that using coins for forge points means 'trading' them, but that is a perfectly accepted and implemented game feature.

The last point I'll give you. But, in my defence, that was merely a cheeky aside - an attempt at humour if you will.

Agent327

Overlord
How is trading supplies for something making you richer? You are buying something, using your resources. It's no different than buying forge points with coins or spending resources on quests. All I'm asking is for something to be implemented to prevent a huge build up of unspendable supplies.

You really have to ask? You trade something you have no use for, for something you can use. How does that not make you richer?

I also know that using coins for forge points means 'trading' them, but that is a perfectly accepted and implemented game feature.

And trading supplies isn't. Inno does not want it. How hard is that to get?

DeletedUser96901

you can already trade supplies+coins into
goods, FP (which even goes to the inventory and not to the bar), medals and once per era into diamonds
:P

All I'm asking is for something to be implemented to prevent a huge build up of unspendable supplies.
why not spend them on non-birthday parties ?

I have two recurring quests that cycle (at the moment they are "gather 2,000,000 supplies" and "finish a 24h production 6 times")
very ineffective
with the 1 million supplies quest you can do 2 quests instead of only one
and the finish 24h production is only needed in the few seconds you collect

so you can easily also do the collect coins quests, non-birthday party, spend FP

Here's an Idea if anyone wishes to make the proper proposal:

When the new Mars Age Comes out - How about a GB for doing Tavern Visits like the Seed Vault is now. It might be pretty cool to have.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel

Generally speaking, a player has much more coins than supplies. So, "equal amount", sure; but percentage-wise, the coins are only there to "play a walk-on part" in the Unbirthday Party. Let me offer an analogy. It is like "mixing flour with the same amount of water to make a dough", which can be said as a way of "spending" flour, because water here is only the "utility man".

illustration.png

Emberguard

Legend
How is trading supplies for something making you richer?
Resources only means something if you can spend it.

So if you have 15m supplies sitting in the inventory and nothing you can use it for then it's worthless. If you can trade those 15m supplies into X thousand FPs and lvl up a GB a few times then you're that much richer in your GB because the GB will continue generating wealth, the supplies sitting there won't

Lets give an example. The same people that have already bought 20,000 FPs with a billion coins could afford the same amount in supplies today if given the option. A lvl 60 Arc only needs around 3,400k~ FPs. So that'd lvl up quite a lot of lvls on low lvl GBs or get through a few lvls on high lvl GBs. Extra lvl's on GBs are far more valuable then supplies due to the limited applications supplies have, therefore allowing them to be traded would almost always increase the value of the what was traded in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.