• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Carnival Event 2019!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser114342

Boom, from stable +1500 Florins above minimum for Silver league, I have now fallen to Bronze. Devil works hard, but Diamond spenders at the end of the event work harder :)

Not just diamond spenders. I had over 5000 florins saved up hoping to get a useful special prize...no such luck.

Got 5 mask vendors, 3 store buildings and 20 fps instead of Reno kits I wanted. Oh well...glad it’s all over :)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Boom, from stable +1500 Florins above minimum for Silver league, I have now fallen to Bronze. Devil works hard, but Diamond spenders at the end of the event work harder :)

To spend on what though, more mask vendors? It seems like a bad time to spam it, as compared to spam spending diamonds during the times that had the level ups and the buildings themselves :D ! I spent all my saved Florins on the last level up kit, and got it right at the end of them.. phew.

DeletedUser100133

Hello forgers

The event ends today I hope you all got what you wanted and the event served you well, please indulge my nosiness and comment, what you gained from the event and how you found it?

Happy forging

Ceban

Brigadier-General
damn, only one piece short for setup wich i wanted and to have 3 fully functional clock towers for extra attack... :(

DeletedUser112892

To spend on what though, more mask vendors? It seems like a bad time to spam it, as compared to spam spending diamonds during the times that had the level ups and the buildings themselves :D ! I spent all my saved Florins on the last level up kit, and got it right at the end of them.. phew.
Not exactly near the very end of the event. Last 24h of the event requirements went up like crazy.
Not just diamond spenders. I had over 5000 florins saved up hoping to get a useful special prize...no such luck.

Got 5 mask vendors, 3 store buildings and 20 fps instead of Reno kits I wanted. Oh well...glad it’s all over :)
This one was like getting rid of the January. It lasted hella long.

DeletedUser

No set but a lot of coins and supplies here :)
I ended up in bronze league: too many big spenders in my hood.
All in all glad it is over.

Note: I decided to not play for the set beforehand after I saw the dynamics.

Emberguard

Legend
Some of the least desirable options are usually what appear right at the end of an event in the last one or two prizes. So having the mask vendor there isn't unusual in that respect.

If you need goods then it doesn't hurt to slap in a few extra masks even if it's only touching one neighbour. That way instead of using victory towers that give medals I can use that space for 4 current age refined goods without the need of getting a continental boost. Handy when going up an age (Being an All Ages building means it can never be plundered and auto upgrades to current age)
upload_2019-3-13_22-13-22.png

Here's what I've decided to use the extras on though - gives an additional 15 current age refined goods making a total 23 current goods in a 5x6 space (plus 4 from homes) in exchange of losing 3 FPs and 3 defence boost
upload_2019-3-13_21-43-0.png

It might not seem like a big deal now, but that size is the same amount I'd need to use for Industrial onwards for tech tree goods buildings for the same output. Using the set like this also means less population requirement. Once you reach modern era onwards you'll need both current age goods buildings and a way of producing unrefined goods if you're using tech tree buildings. If you rely solely on event buildings for goods then this'll mean less need for reno/upgrade kits as the mask vendor automatically upgrades to current age.

Of course if you use recurring quests for all your goods needs or decide to camp in a age then it probably doesn't matter whether or not you use the mask vendors

DeletedUser114342

Thanks @Emberguard
thats really good advice! I was wondering what I was going to do with my excess and I will now have 10 more goods/day ☺️

I can also get rid of VTs and retire mad scientist lab (just in time for Spring event too!)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Hello forgers

The event ends today I hope you all got what you wanted and the event served you well, please indulge my nosiness and comment, what you gained from the event and how you found it?

Happy forging
N-world city spent roughly 19.5k florens and got;
- kicked down to ******* amature league during the last few hours. (insert copious swearing)
- RNG-screwed going for chests. (insert even more copious swearing)
- ended 1 building short of even a Lv.1 set. thanks to being booted down in the leagues (insert so much copious swearing the entire Navy is blushing!)

J-world city spend nearly 19k florens and got;
- RNG-screwed so hard I still can't even sit down. (insert copious swearing)
- ended up "winning" a grand total of 2 ****** special prizes!!

THIS EVENT WAS A GIANT PILE OF FLAMING (insert copious swearing here) RANK GAK!!

Nothing was 'fair' or even remotely 'balanced' about this event.
At the very least, Inno should've given everyone who made Amateur league a selection kit, since not only were the %'s so beyond laughably low to even win anything, but there were also 0 changes made from the beta version, which had already pointed out just flawed and rage-inducing this (insert copious swearing) event was!!

DeletedUser

N-world city spent roughly 19.5k florens and got;
- kicked down to ******* amature league during the last few hours. (insert copious swearing)
- RNG-screwed going for chests. (insert even more copious swearing)
- ended 1 building short of even a Lv.1 set. thanks to being booted down in the leagues (insert so much copious swearing the entire Navy is blushing!)

J-world city spend nearly 19k florens and got;
- RNG-screwed so hard I still can't even sit down. (insert copious swearing)
- ended up "winning" a grand total of 2 ****** special prizes!!

THIS EVENT WAS A GIANT PILE OF FLAMING (insert copious swearing here) RANK GAK!!

Nothing was 'fair' or even remotely 'balanced' about this event.
At the very least, Inno should've given everyone who made Amateur league a selection kit, since not only were the %'s so beyond laughably low to even win anything, but there were also 0 changes made from the beta version, which had already pointed out just flawed and rage-inducing this (insert copious swearing) event was!!

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah this way of putting it must be a relief for your system, brilliant thank you for the good laugh ;)

Boorg

Captain
First and foremost A BIG THANK YOU to all those that decided not to participate in this year’s Carnival Event. Your absence helped me make it to the Gold League.

Secondly I only completed and played all the Carnival Event Quests in Greifental.
In my other worlds I did not give the Event much attention and only played some Event Quests casually.
In these worlds the maximum Quest completed was Quest 28 because I did not want to Scout a Provence.

Thirdly a few details from 4 of the worlds I play in.

Greifental
Quests Completed 55 (All Event Quests Completed)
Florins Spent 45,730
Special Prizes won 21 (Plus 4 Special Prizes from Event Quests and League)
City in Late Middle Age.

upload_2019-3-13_16-54-42.png

Brisgard
Quests Completed 28
Florins Spent 25,780
Special Prizes won 9 (Plus 2 Special Prize from Event Quests and League)
City in Iron Age.

upload_2019-3-13_16-56-17.png

Jaims
Quests Completed 16
Florins Spent 18,360
Special Prizes won 6 (Plus 1 Special Prize from Event Quests)
City in Iron Age.

upload_2019-3-13_16-57-28.png

Noarsil
Quests Completed 10
Florins Spent 11,080
Special Prizes won 4 (Plus 1 Special Prize from Event Quests)
City in Iron Age.

upload_2019-3-13_16-58-44.png

World's Overall League Florins average minimum estimate.
Gold League was around 40,000 Florins.
Silver League was around 28,000 Florins.
Bronze League was around 20,000 Florins.

Therefore in my opinion it was not that difficult to make it to the Bronze or Silver League.

Considering that I only completed the Event in only 1 of the worlds I play in my overall personal experience was very satisfactory because even with less than 10,000 Florins in total I still managed to win 3 Special Prizes.

Obviously everybody can draw their own conclusions.

Forwandert

Major-General
Just over 23k florins spent. Total of 5 specials won. Plenty of useless junk I'll never use.

First event I've not been remotely interested in spending diamonds on in 1446 days of playing and completely the worst event in that time. Think I only finished to see how bad it would be, by the end I was happy to see the event icon be removed.

DeletedUser

Hello forgers

Happy forging
I got 105 fps and a lot of garbage. It was especially annoying that the last 6 specials were piazza set stuff.

All in all, I'm quite glad I didn't waste my time completing the quests for the event and hardly put any effort in it.

DeletedUser116572

Hello forgers

Happy forging
like everything else in this game it is always a good idea to weigh the benefits against the costs
i didnt see anything about this event that made it worth doing
however i did collect my hourly tickets and convert them to florins
in the fading hours i used the florins to get fps mostly
and i ended up easily in amateur league so got that bonus too