• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week 96: 2019-03-04

Status
Not open for further replies.
plenty of diamonds and FP for you, I hope

levelling arc level 78 in less than 24 hours is quite something.
77 was just levelled yesterday.
GE1 gave me a face of the ancient :( goes someway to replace the 10 Gate of Sun Gods I built this morning for the event quest :D

I did 75 - 80 in about 30 minutes as I'd been saving up :D:D:D:D I felt very deflated afterwards

DeletedUser116624

ooh, i say sir, now a "Master" Corporal. whatever next? lol
anyone any tips on how to level last 4 lvls of arc to lvl80 fast fast?

How long did you take to get to 80?
I think in total it was about 3 months, I started before @Ati2 and finished several weeks behind :( :lol:

Could have done some of the earlier levels a lot quicker but I was saving up for a big push at the end and I just happened to catch everyone on the thread at the right time and just smashed through the last bit :D
"Master" Corporal.

Nasty US Army rank system

Ati2

Legend
Your rapid progress really helped me out with BP so it wasn't all bad :D even if I was just a little bit envious :D
Things are really starting to slow down now. Just to get the Alcatraz to where I want it to be would take almost 6 months, but since I also want to save some FPs up and level other GBs as well, it'll be more... Ehh, I should not have done this calculation. :D:D:D:D:D

I was added to the arc 90% thread at level 25.
I guess I would have finished by now if I was added earlier.
Thanks to @Cursedveggie for telling me about it.
I still don't know why you weren't added sooner :?:?

Things are really starting to slow down now. Just to get the Alcatraz to where I want it to be would take almost 6 months, but since I also want to save some FPs up and level other GBs as well, it'll be more... Ehh, I should not have done this calculation. :D:D:D:D:D
It's best not to think about it :D

New thread is open :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser116624

If you have the FPs, find 5 other people who already have the 90% bonus, let them take the positions at 1.9x, and you just add the rest of the FPs. Four times in a row. Can be done in four minutes. :D

cheers Ati, not sure if 5 exist on R but will give it a go :D

DeletedUser116624

Oh. I keep forgetting it's R, sorry. Yeah, it might be a bit more difficult there... Anyone close to 90% should do, then... The more they can put in the better.

been round the houses and only found 5. one said no already lol
only 198fp to lvl up to 76, be done by tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.