• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spoils of War

After a successful battle I have to wait 45 seconds to a minute for the spoils of war notification to appear (or not :()

This is a little frustrating and slows me down when paying my respects to the hood.

I only play on the app (android) and wondered if anyone else has experienced this and if its the same on other platforms.

Forwandert

Major-General
It seems to have been a little slower last couple of days. Not as long as your saying on my app but maybe 10 seconds after the battle. Last week it was pretty much instant. Is noticable though the delay.

Forwandert

Major-General
I just tested again, think they may have slightly changed when it pops up. Before I was just after rhe battle now It seems to be when you close the battle page down. Or is was on the 3 bonuses i got.

Edit its definitely right after you close the battle down. Happened everytime in next level too.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6974

how are the chances to collect a Spoils of War calculated?
i've got a level 61 Himeji, supposed to be 46.38% chance to get a reward.
thats 4.17 rewards per 9 tries.
why am i only getting 2 or 3 rewards, rarely 4 rewards????

Mine is only lvl10 (25% x 5 chances) and I'm lucky if I even get the one

Emberguard

Legend
After a successful battle I have to wait 45 seconds to a minute for the spoils of war notification to appear (or not :()
When you say you have to wait that long, do you mean the screen freezes for that long? Or do you mean you get on with other things and then with anything unrelated to battle after 45 seconds you get the notification? Or do you mean you go through 45 seconds worth of battling and get a notification? Or do you mean you wait without doing anything and other popups appear but not the spoils of war until later?

When you say you have to wait that long, do you mean the screen freezes for that long? Or do you mean you get on with other things and then with anything unrelated to battle after 45 seconds you get the notification? Or do you mean you go through 45 seconds worth of battling and get a notification? Or do you mean you wait without doing anything and other popups appear but not the spoils of war until later?
I think it's changed with the update (I don't seem to get many spoils despite lvl10 castle) but it was finish a battle and then leave the results popup without doing anything for up to 45 seconds before the spoils pop up appeared.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Always remember that due to how variance reacts with RNG's, there's always around a 1%'ish instance of getting screwed even when hitting the total number of tries for any given % chance of rewards.

So yes, you've probably just had an occurrence of being 'RNG-screwed'.
Welcome to the club - we have t-shirts!:P

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
I have built the Himeji Castle for about a week now (can't remember clearly) and it is now level 4.
When it levels up, I double collect. So, it should mean I have tried 7+3 = 10 days equivalent.
But, I've got nothing. So far I don't even know where, when and how the Spoil of War appears.
It can't, by any chance, be like in Elvenar, and appear as a "hidden treasure" in the plundered town? -- It never appears, so I can only guess.

Agent327

Overlord
I have built the Himeji Castle for about a week now (can't remember clearly) and it is now level 4.
When it levels up, I double collect. So, it should mean I have tried 7+3 = 10 days equivalent.
But, I've got nothing. So far I don't even know where, when and how the Spoil of War appears.
It can't, by any chance, be like in Elvenar, and appear as a "hidden treasure" in the plundered town? -- It never appears, so I can only guess.

It pops up right after the fight result.

Mine is at lvl21 and I can still go several days with nothing :( and they another day you'll get 2 or 3 lots of 200fp :D

It's very temperamental

DeletedUser110180

Mine is lvl 70....just got 0-9...second time....they have adjusted payouts....greedy little people at inno...same with ToR...my lvl 70 used payout quite a lot...that’s been adjusted too...hardly anything last GE

DeletedUser110180

Just levelled my HC again...lvl 71...2 for 9....whoever does the maths at inno needs to go back to school...you are taking absolute liberties

DeletedUser113901

Mine is lvl 70....just got 0-9...second time....they have adjusted payouts....greedy little people at inno...same with ToR...my lvl 70 used payout quite a lot...that’s been adjusted too...hardly anything last GE
Just levelled my HC again...lvl 71...2 for 9....whoever does the maths at inno needs to go back to school...you are taking absolute liberties
What's the chance? About 50%? If so and if I'm not a fool you had a chance in 262144 to have two collections in a row without getting anything. With many HCs and with people owning them for more than one day, it just had to fall on someone. Also keep calm...

Agent327

Overlord

Only one that needs to go back to school here is you. Ask them to explain "random" to you. While they are at it, also let them explain percentages to youi.