• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed 'Week #94 & 95 2019-02-18 | 2019-02-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113125

you put the finger on it

thx for the suport
I’m serious. My guild co-founder is awol and it’s stressing me out. If you just disappear because you are in hospital I would get worried. You may be ‘virtually real’ but you matter and are precious. You have guildmates and gb people depending on you.

DeletedUser116182

I’m serious. My guild co-founder is awol and it’s stressing me out. If you just disappear because you are in hospital I would get worried. You may be ‘virtually real’ but you matter and are precious. You have guildmates and gb people depending on you.
Does the person read this forum?

DeletedUser113125

Who has the most florins waiting to be spent? I’ve 7.7k on a diamond mining world as WW not come up much.

DeletedUser

If you manage to get an Arc bonus of +740%, you can snipe with profit an Arc's first position up to level 177.

DeletedUser

By the way, for those of you in Langendorn, if anyone is interested, my DT has a bp and 5 fps for 8 fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.