• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed 'Week #94 & 95 2019-02-18 | 2019-02-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116525

How many shrine's of knowledge is too much?
I think there's a point where we can't get enough motivations to cover them so that makes them useless if not motivated.
Considering some other special buildings take precedence over SoK's like colossus, winter spire etc, at what number do we stop placing SoK's?
50?

I think there's a point where we can't get enough motivations to cover them so that makes them useless if not motivated.
Considering some other special buildings take precedence over SoK's like colossus, winter spire etc, at what number do we stop placing SoK's?
50?

I don't know. I am still happy to get more and I got 2.8 SOK from the event last night.

DeletedUser116525

They're on again at the moment and I was wondering whether I should go for them again or not, But I don't think there's anything else that I can use florins on anymore, I already have all the pizza slices I need if I take into account 3 slices at the end, so This might be the last worthwhile item except for wishing wells but they don't really give much, coins, supplies or goods is the norm

DeletedUser116182

50?
It depends on your friends, guildmates, neighbours, and your own city. In my context, 50 is too few.

DeletedUser116525

It depends on your friends, guildmates, neighbours, and your own city. In my context, 50 is too few.
I don't take neighbours into account as they are hit & miss and change all the time anyway.
I guess the key is guildmates, the bigger the guild the more aids, but since my guild only has 9 others it's not going to help a lot.
Friends is limited to 60 or so, so i'd expect about 40 aids a day as some don't aid everyday.

So I think for my city, 50 is about it as I have a few other buildings that get aided before SoK's.

I don't take neighbours into account as they are hit & miss and change all the time anyway.
I guess the key is guildmates, the bigger the guild the more aids, but since my guild only has 9 others it's not going to help a lot.
Friends is limited to 60 or so, so i'd expect about 40 aids a day as some don't aid everyday.

So I think for my city, 50 is about it as I have a few other buildings that get aided before SoK's.

again, GB will be most efficient once levelled

DeletedUser113901

Yggdrasil is more than worth it if you bring more than just fps into the equation. Brad refuses to do this, he's sort of like a flat earther in his stubbornness.
I've done the math, assuming SoKs stay our base city filling (and they always introduce better and better stuff), building the Yggdrasil takes about five years to pay back what we could have yielded from the loop. If you consider the goods and the atk boost then it's slightly less bad but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.