• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Colossus upgrade kit in future events?

DeletedUser115639

Hi all, just a question about the following events ( carnival, etc)... i was wondering if a collosus upgrade kit would be as an offer for diamonds in the future events. I know it’s happened before, but only after like 6 months with the tholos showing up in like, the winter event??? Any help is appreciated
Thanks

DeletedUser116654

Well that kinda sucks. A lv 10 was easily doable with a bit of research and smart play. Those who could not manage should be stuck with a headless statue surrounded by scaffolding as a testament to their laziness and overall poor performance.
Not everyone can login daily. Without logging in daily, level 10 Colossus is not easy to obtain. There is nothing such as "laziness and poor performance", it's just a game. BTW, I did get my Colossus to level 10, but couldn't enter Silver League (did not spend diamonds).

DeletedUser96901

if you played with optimal strategy you could miss 3 times the daily login bonus

Not everyone can login daily.
but many who could not login daily expect the same rewards as players who login daily :rolleyes:

btw to the original question
no the upgrade kit won't come again

but only after like 6 months with the tholos showing up in like, the winter event???
winter event ? or was it Black Friday Sale

if they want to sell the upgrade they could have made it yesterday

DeletedUser115639

Well that kinda sucks. A lv 10 was easily doable with a bit of research and smart play. Those who could not manage should be stuck with a headless statue surrounded by scaffolding as a testament to their laziness and overall poor performance.
Why does it suck??? Just because you game every day for hours and hours and you get the level ten....doesn’t mean that others who at least logged in three times a day (like me) can’t have a second chance to get it.

Agent327

Overlord
Why does it suck??? Just because you game every day for hours and hours and you get the level ten....doesn’t mean that others who at least logged in three times a day (like me) can’t have a second chance to get it.

If you logged in three times a day it is your own fault you did not get it. Why should that be rewarded with yet another chance?

DeletedUser115639

If you logged in three times a day it is your own fault you did not get it. Why should that be rewarded with yet another chance?[
Well because most of the players spent thousands of diamonds on footballs, and since they bought it, it doesn’t mean that I’ll have to spend so much money on diamonds....look, if there is another collosus upgrade kit, it’ll be from my effort and my losses of diamonds, not anyone else’s. But if u don’t wanna understand and just keep asking useless questions.....then fine, no point in answering u then.

Agent327

Overlord
Well because most of the players spent thousands of diamonds on footballs, and since they bought it, it doesn’t mean that I’ll have to spend so much money on diamonds....look, if there is another collosus upgrade kit, it’ll be from my effort and my losses of diamonds, not anyone else’s. But if u don’t wanna understand and just keep asking useless questions.....then fine, no point in answering u then.

You are answeing me anyhow, so I return the favor. What other players did had nothing to do with you. That in no way influenced your chance to get a lvl 10 Colossus. You failed, so why should you get a "do over"? If there will be another kit that will mean there will be a totally useless prize for all that do not need it. Why should they suffer under your incompetence?

DeletedUser100133

Hello

Unfortunately, the colossus upgrade kit won't be a prize in this event as it a new event with new rewards. As for the colossus upgrade kit coming back to the game, we have no information on this at the moment but if it does, it is mostly be announced in the announcement section of the forum.

I hope this helps and thank you for asking your question.

DeletedUser112892

You actually didn't need to spend hours and hours in game every day during the event.

DeletedUser115639

Hello

Unfortunately, the colossus upgrade kit won't be a prize in this event as it a new event with new rewards. As for the colossus upgrade kit coming back to the game, we have no information on this at the moment but if it does, it is mostly be announced in the announcement section of the forum.

I hope this helps and thank you for asking your question.
Thanks for the answer!

Dead-Eye

General

HaFr1954

Private
The last update in this thread gas been made a year ago.
Is there any news on getting one or more upgrades for the Colossus in diamonds, in events or anywhere else?
Are Colossus Upgrades soon available in the Antiques Dealer?
The questions for upgrades for these half finished event-items are huge!
Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 09.14.19.png

The last update in this thread gas been made a year ago.
Is there any news on getting one or more upgrades for the Colossus in diamonds, in events or anywhere else?
Are Colossus Upgrades soon available in the Antiques Dealer?
The questions for upgrades for these half finished event-items are huge!
View attachment 20682

There were upgrades available in the last event