• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GE final prize

DeletedUser111359

???

if the buildings aren't good enough to be in your city anymore why wanting them back in the inventory ?
they don't get better there. so in the future they will still not good enough anymore to be in your city

the only reason I use store building if the game forces me to make place for some stupid buildings for the main questline (to make stupid productions: oh you must produce those VR games in part 3. really ? why? that building isn't even part 3)
in that case I put one or two terrace farms in my inventory to build them later again if the main quests are done

because what if it's not that compelling now, but down the road they offer to level it up in some fashion? That's happened before, and one can only assume will again.

If you've junked it, then you won't have the option to level it up, you'll be back at square one.

DeletedUser108359

because what if it's not that compelling now, but down the road they offer to level it up in some fashion? That's happened before, and one can only assume will again.

If you've junked it, then you won't have the option to level it up, you'll be back at square one.

As far as the special or event reward buildings are concerned, i agree. ( but who in their right mind is going to junk 1 of these anyway. ) But there are many other buildings that can be junked. For example the Mad scientists lab i liked, but now we have the sleigh builder, which does exactly the same thing but is much smaller. ( obviously im only using these as a random example ) and there are a number of buildings like this. I think the main point is that the Store building item now has limited use, and normally any building that you store to make room for something better is very probably never going to be put back in your city again.

DeletedUser112892

???

if the buildings aren't good enough to be in your city anymore why wanting them back in the inventory ?
they don't get better there. so in the future they will still not good enough anymore to be in your city

the only reason I use store building if the game forces me to make place for some stupid buildings for the main questline (to make stupid productions: oh you must produce those VR games in part 3. really ? why? that building isn't even part 3)
in that case I put one or two terrace farms in my inventory to build them later again if the main quests are done
Because of fact that one day I will decide to move on with the ages, and now in HMA I want every square in city to be worth as much as possible. For example, in near future, if I get event building that has bigger FPs/square efficiency than SoK, I will remove certain amount of SoKs and replace them with that building.

DeletedUser113901

As far as the special or event reward buildings are concerned, i agree. ( but who in their right mind is going to junk 1 of these anyway. ) But there are many other buildings that can be junked. For example the Mad scientists lab i liked, but now we have the sleigh builder, which does exactly the same thing but is much smaller. ( obviously im only using these as a random example ) and there are a number of buildings like this. I think the main point is that the Store building item now has limited use, and normally any building that you store to make room for something better is very probably never going to be put back in your city again.
The sleigh builder can't produce FPs.

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
I disagree, it used to but the store building prize is no longer a high value prize because of reconstruction mode

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I disagree, it used to but the store building prize is no longer a high value prize because of reconstruction mode
It's not so much recon mode, but rather, there is now a very high % of gaining 2x Store Building kits every time you complete a Challenger's Chest.
I now have over 100 of these stupid things, in large part to hitting it 6 times out of 8 challenger's chests over a couple of months. :(

However, if we had to pick just 1 GE 'prize' to remove them from, I'd much rather see it removed from the pool of prizes for the 64th encounter vs. the jade relic...
I can technically earn more than 1 jade every week. But considering the truly MASSIVE investment of military + goods to open that 64th chest, getting a *^%!$ng store building kit is utterly rage-inducing & a complete slap in the face!:mad::mad::mad:

eon1299

Private
I disagree. Im actually in the need of Store Building kits and am very happy when i get them as part of GE or any other reward. I have to agree with Agent here, if it is not valuable to someone, doesnt mean it is not valuable to anyone.

DeletedUser

Please would you remove ‘store building’ from the final prize in GE.
I have had it 2 weeks in a row!
It is no longer a good prize now that we have the reconstruction tool.
A better prize would be 100fps.

While I also win store buildings (though I have zero in Brisgard) to me they are 'life-savers' at times. I use them to store a terrace farm to make space for a temporary building to complete a quest - then sell temp building and restore my terrace farm.
You can't do that with reconstruction tool which is purely for re-arrangement purposes. I wish I could win some in Brisgard! lol