• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Collosus Forge Bowl Upgrade

• Thread starter DeletedUser116651
  • Start date

DeletedUser116651

Just a suggestion.

There are many (like me) that played the event, did all the quests, spent all the footballs, and came up 1 upgrade too short ... even after the final prizes.

Level 9 looks horrible with its construction items ...

Maybe plan an upgrade in an event, or upgrade Collosus to be neater, although not as strong, so it doesn’t look this way forever .. similar to tholos which is just a lesser version

DeletedUser113470

I agree with that. I was fortunate enough to get lvl 10, in 5 cities. But I didn't build any of them until I knew I could do 10. Because....scaffolding.
In 1 of my cities I have a lvl 5 Tholos. Best I could do at the time. I'll replace it at some point, but even now it's a decent building, and it LOOKS NICE. A newbie might event think it was finished.

Inno...don't listen to the the ones that are demanding that they are entitled to a lvl 10 because they showed up most days and did all the quests. That isn't enough.

But drop the scaffolding all the way up to level 9. For newer players, these buildings should not embarrass.

DeletedUser111359

I've been hoping for ages that more of the event prizes would eventually show up in DC chests. Instead of the same old ones we've been getting for ages.

DeletedUser111359

Just a suggestion.

There are many (like me) that played the event, did all the quests, spent all the footballs, and came up 1 upgrade too short ... even after the final prizes.

Maybe plan an upgrade in an event, or upgrade Collosus to be neater, although not as strong, so it doesn’t look this way forever .. similar to tholos which is just a lesser version

Not sure how you ended up 1 short. I didn't spend any diamonds on any of my 5 worlds, and managed a L10 on all 5. Averaged around 720 or so yards on each.

DeletedUser111359

bad player choice

probably always the longest distance

if the most efficient player was chosen every time it was impossible to not get it to level 10 ;)

You didn't even have to always pick the most efficient one. Until the last day I was mostly picking the ones that gave the highest % change of the daily, for their cost, rather than min/maxing the distance and I had no issues getting to ~720 yards on all 5 worlds.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
You didn't even have to always pick the most efficient one. Until the last day I was mostly picking the ones that gave the highest % change of the daily, for their cost, rather than min/maxing the distance and I had no issues getting to ~720 yards on all 5 worlds.
I did the same on my secondary J-world city, and still easily cleared 730+ yards for the Lv10...
While I dropped down to Bronze league in the end there, it was still never in doubt that's make it since I still made about 50% of my player choices using the 'most efficient' when given the choices like; gold player - 8% Daily - 10% daily

Forwandert

Major-General
I just picked the longest distance ones apart from maybe half a dozen. Got my level 10 with no spend.

DeletedUser6065

Not sure how you ended up 1 short. I didn't spend any diamonds on any of my 5 worlds, and managed a L10 on all 5. Averaged around 720 or so yards on each.
16 worlds.
16 Level 10's.
11 Bronze, 5 Silver.
No diamonds.
. . . mk

DeletedUser108359

Just a suggestion.

The scaffolding was one of the biggest complaints on Beta, yet they still left it there. Does give you an indication of how much Inno really cares about their players. Most people just wanted them to take the scaffolding out, but they ignored everybody, only way to remove it is with level 10.

DeletedUser111359

The scaffolding was one of the biggest complaints on Beta, yet they still left it there. Does give you an indication of how much Inno really cares about their players. Most people just wanted them to take the scaffolding out, but they ignored everybody, only way to remove it is with level 10.

Level 10 was there for the taking for every daily player, so if you are stuck w/ scaffolding, you've got nobody to blame but yourself.
And if the scaffolding really bothered you, you always had the option to spend diamonds to make sure you got rid of it.

It's almost like they are running a business, and decided to give an extra little incentive to earn some revenue...

DeletedUser108359

Level 10 was there for the taking for every daily player, so if you are stuck w/ scaffolding, you've got nobody to blame but yourself.
And if the scaffolding really bothered you, you always had the option to spend diamonds to make sure you got rid of it.

It's almost like they are running a business, and decided to give an extra little incentive to earn some revenue...

As i said, it was the biggest complaint on BETA, :rolleyes:where almost every one was not able to get level 10 without spending thousands of diamonds. They tweaked it for the live servers by adding an upgrade kit for amateur position therefore making it possible to get level 10 without spending diamonds.
An indication of how badly it was screwed up on beta is the fact that they gave every player a free upgrade kit after the event was over. Something they very rarely ( if ever ) do.

P.s. I dont find your sarcasm to be amusing, although im sure it amuses you .

Agent327

Overlord
As i said, it was the biggest complaint on BETA, :rolleyes:where almost every one was not able to get level 10 without spending thousands of diamonds. They tweaked it for the live servers by adding an upgrade kit for amateur position therefore making it possible to get level 10 without spending diamonds.
An indication of how badly it was screwed up on beta is the fact that they gave every player a free upgrade kit after the event was over. Something they very rarely ( if ever ) do.

On Beta you got two upgrades for free after the event. You did not need to spend diamonds at all.

DeletedUser96901

On Beta you got two upgrades for free after the event. You did not need to spend diamonds at all.
but nobody knew that. so player where forced to spend diamonds if they wanted a full Colossus
and they only did not need to spend diamonds if they did not want a level 10 Colossus

maybe you also get on live 2 upgrades for free soon
who knows: the year is still long enough :lol:

Agent327

Overlord
but nobody knew that. so player where forced to spend diamonds if they wanted a full Colossus
and they only did not need to spend diamonds if they did not want a level 10 Colossus

Not thousends of diamonds and it is not like you have to buy your diamonds on the beta.

Players saw they could not get a full Colossus, so they stopped trying only to find out afterwards they could have made it. So what do you do when you make a mistake? You complain.

DeletedUser111359

I didn't spend diamonds, and didn't finish in Amateur on any of my 5 worlds. I have a L10 on all 5.

I don't find your whining amusing, and yet here we are.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I didn't spend diamonds, and didn't finish in Amateur on any of my 5 worlds. I have a L10 on all 5.

You didn't *need* to spend diamonds on live because the event was massively overhauled from the initial beta version!
These changes included:
1. the daily 'free' footballs & all quest reward footballs were iirc, only 100.
This was upped to 120 after multiple beta players proved the math so out of touch!

2. an upgrade was added to the Silver league? Also, the Bronze league was changed from top 20% to top 25%.
(I *might* be recalling the silver league wrong? but, bronze league was altered as even with the extra footballs from 'fix #1', the vast majority of players were going to end up at least 1 upgrade short... the change was entirely moot on beta however, because literally EVERYONE was spending diamonds in a race to just get the final required upgrade from Bronze league!)
Also, iirc, everyone at this point received an additional 1000 free diamonds to boot!
And yet, it *still* resulted in nothing changing, as everyone was spending those same diamonds. (hence, it had only a 5% impact vs. actually allowing a properly achievable result of gaining a Lv10 prize for finishing the whole event because you still needed 11 total touchdowns to ensure you hit Lv10!)

3. after yet again proving that 75% of the player base would miss out on a Lv10 prize, an upgrade was added to Amateur league *after* the event ended! >.<

4. due to the 'stealth boost' to amateur league, a week or so later? everyone was given another upgrade or two because the event had been so badly gakked up from the beginning!

Because 'fix #3' (upgraded added to amateur league) was never announced during the run of the event, many players gave up as they could see they would still *need* to spend at least 1-2k more diamonds out of pocket to get a Lv10 through just the Touchdown rewards...
Better communication (and some actual basic Kindergarten level math skills) by the Inno devs, would have prevented the full clusterfeth that befell beta.

WE here on live however never had to put up with any of this BS.
On the live version, all the necessary changes had been made to ensure that Lv10 was 100% achievable just by fully finishing the entire quest line & playing the mini-game with a bare semblance of remote intelligence. (ie: you would only be ganked if you chose only Gold players like 90-100% of the time!)

But on beta it was during the whole run of the event itself impossible to gain Lv10 without at least spending a whole bunch of diamonds.
(ie: more than the 2k 'free' dias they ended up getting!)

DeletedUser108359

You didn't *need* to spend diamonds on live because the event was massively overhauled from the initial beta version!
These changes included:
1. the daily 'free' footballs & all quest reward footballs were iirc, only 100.
This was upped to 120 after multiple beta players proved the math so out of touch!

2. an upgrade was added to the Silver league? Also, the Bronze league was changed from top 20% to top 25%.
(I *might* be recalling the silver league wrong? but, bronze league was altered as even with the extra footballs from 'fix #1', the vast majority of players were going to end up at least 1 upgrade short... the change was entirely moot on beta however, because literally EVERYONE was spending diamonds in a race to just get the final required upgrade from Bronze league!)
Also, iirc, everyone at this point received an additional 1000 free diamonds to boot!
And yet, it *still* resulted in nothing changing, as everyone was spending those same diamonds. (hence, it had only a 5% impact vs. actually allowing a properly achievable result of gaining a Lv10 prize for finishing the whole event because you still needed 11 total touchdowns to ensure you hit Lv10!)

3. after yet again proving that 75% of the player base would miss out on a Lv10 prize, an upgrade was added to Amateur league *after* the event ended! >.<

4. due to the 'stealth boost' to amateur league, a week or so later? everyone was given another upgrade or two because the event had been so badly gakked up from the beginning!

Because 'fix #3' (upgraded added to amateur league) was never announced during the run of the event, many players gave up as they could see they would still *need* to spend at least 1-2k more diamonds out of pocket to get a Lv10 through just the Touchdown rewards...
Better communication (and some actual basic Kindergarten level math skills) by the Inno devs, would have prevented the full clusterfeth that befell beta.

WE here on live however never had to put up with any of this BS.
On the live version, all the necessary changes had been made to ensure that Lv10 was 100% achievable just by fully finishing the entire quest line & playing the mini-game with a bare semblance of remote intelligence. (ie: you would only be ganked if you chose only Gold players like 90-100% of the time!)

But on beta it was during the whole run of the event itself impossible to gain Lv10 without at least spending a whole bunch of diamonds.
(ie: more than the 2k 'free' dias they ended up getting!)

Thank you for this. But i bet you he still doesnt get the point.

DeletedUser108359

Yes because you played the massively revamped live version. I was talking about the beta version, which was completely different.
I dont know what you mean by "whining" maybe you see things that arent there, perhaps if you climbed off your high horse, opened your eyes and mind you might get the point, But i doubt it.

Attachments

• Boy I Say Boy.jpg
    Boy I Say Boy.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 3