• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GE final prize

DeletedUser112892

I agree that it maybe shouldn't be awarded at the end of 64th encounter, but "Store building" is still a good item.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I actually prefer the 1-ups, since being a filthy, dirty age-camper I use my black tower/tholos/PoH's/etc... for previous age goods. ;)

being only HMA atm, Terrace Farms are hilariously inefficient for goods in general. :P

Forwandert

Major-General
Pretty sure I had this as jade reward last week. I was wondering before clicking it what would be the worst prize possible but it surpassed my expectations.

Dead-Eye

General
I got stuck with another stupin TF. I have gotten 4 or 5 of em over the past month. Up tillthen I had managed to get 2 over almost 2 years. That said I think the whole prize thing needs a good shake up. Same wirw DC final prizes. Should be on a 6 month rotation or something to that effect.

Forwandert

Major-General
Surprised they haven't put together some multi level building yet that can be won from final prize on GE and maybe jade relics. Possibly multiple options for how you want the building finished like the pirate ship. Wouldn't mind taking a good few months to get one

DeletedUser111359

Surprised they haven't put together some multi level building yet that can be won from final prize on GE and maybe jade relics. Possibly multiple options for how you want the building finished like the pirate ship. Wouldn't mind taking a good few months to get one

That would be fantastic. And basically free, since I finish every single week, on every single world already.

DeletedUser96901

Give me some, I am thinking about storing some buildings in order to replace them with better ones 8-)
???

if the buildings aren't good enough to be in your city anymore why wanting them back in the inventory ?
they don't get better there. so in the future they will still not good enough anymore to be in your city

the only reason I use store building if the game forces me to make place for some stupid buildings for the main questline (to make stupid productions: oh you must produce those VR games in part 3. really ? why? that building isn't even part 3)
in that case I put one or two terrace farms in my inventory to build them later again if the main quests are done

DeletedUser108359

???

if the buildings aren't good enough to be in your city anymore why wanting them back in the inventory ?
they don't get better there. so in the future they will still not good enough anymore to be in your city

the only reason I use store building if the game forces me to make place for some stupid buildings for the main questline (to make stupid productions: oh you must produce those VR games in part 3. really ? why? that building isn't even part 3)
in that case I put one or two terrace farms in my inventory to build them later again if the main quests are done

This is my feeling towards them as well.
If you store something to make space for a better item, if you keep progressing the odds are you will get even better buildings and the original stored building is probably never going to be used again. Rather sell the thing.