• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Supplies

DeletedUser114093

Ah! That makes a lot more sense now. What's your stock of goods like at the moment?

If you simply don't have the supplies then consider forgoing goods production for a while, activating the 4 hr supply boost whenever your supplies are ready to be picked up and building the Lighthouse of Alexandria. The Lighthouse GB will give both goods and extra supplies from your supply buildings
Okay. Thanks for the tip.

DeletedUser114093

You really need to take care about your supplies income! – With Lighthouse of Alexandra (As adviced by Emberguard) and at higher level parhaps adding the Royal Albert Hall it is certainly possible to keep the Supplies coming. Coins, Supplies and Goods are the backbone for nearly everything else you do in FoE

You must make sure that these essentials are coming in a rate that keeps adding to your stock. In general you balance should have about double the amount of Coins vs Supplies, still meaning that you should have enough supplies for quests and events. And sorry, but 44.000 Supplies is really not very much, even in like EMA. I started a new small town in August 2018, I do not even have the LOA and my Supplies are in millions in EMA.

When you have solved your current challenge, then start making 8 hour supply productions mandatory to build up some leverage. Supply requests are not going to get less as you progress – on the contrary they will graduately become higher and higher.

Your Goods should overmatch what you current goal is. Let´s say you want to Tech into a new Era - then you need to Plan in advance.
Every tech tree has some "milestones" that should be reached as fast as possible when teching. Some Era´s have great houses, great Supply buildings or great Units. You need to check this in advance so that you have what you need of Goods, Supplies and Coins to advance fast or risk stalling as has happned to you now.

Also it is never adviced to tech at the same time as an event is running – unless you are already bolstered to do so – In lower Eras´s that is usually not the case for most players.

Emberguard already ponted it out – If you are facing a baseplay problem like Supllies, get moving to solve it by chaning the way you play.

– It is a real classic but severe mistake to run out of Supplies – because it can also make it very difficult to fast build some supply buildings, since they also costs supplies. That is the reason that you should never ever run out of Supplies or Coins ever again.
I hear what you are all saying, and I do try to get ahead of the game - I assure you, but I still find I get bogged down and it gets quite frustrating. Can I ask you a question? Is it necessary to have goods buildings? I would like to make some space for GBs - in all the worlds I play in I have the BPs for some nice GBs but not the space, but also not the goods for them. It's a Catch 22 situation.

Shad23

Emperor
Is it necessary to have goods buildings?
well if your goods GB's are high lvl enough you don't need em i don't have goods buildings on my L... world in fact on my L... world i don't have suply buildings , goods buildings habitations , decos , culural buildings and my only barracks are rogue hideout and a colourguard camp so i have troops to use on FE GVG map cause am still in TE i'll sell my colourguard camp once i'm in FE
for suplys i have DT , hapiness and troops i have Alcatraz , for goods i have St-Marc , LoA , DT , Dresden , i practicly have nothing plunderable in my city

Last edited:

Galladhorn

Monarch
I hear what you are all saying, and I do try to get ahead of the game - I assure you, but I still find I get bogged down and it gets quite frustrating. Can I ask you a question? Is it necessary to have goods buildings? I would like to make some space for GBs - in all the worlds I play in I have the BPs for some nice GBs but not the space, but also not the goods for them. It's a Catch 22 situation.

It depends where you are in the Game (and apprently u got more cities) and how you laid out your city(s). It is certainly possible to play without goods buildings through GB´s and/or Through Dayli Quests – the last is if you are fully teched. But there is a reason that Goods and Supply buildings exists – They are as explained part of the basis of the Game. Get that stuff balanced, build a stockpile and a large surplus of Supplies, then consider what GB´s to raise and in which order. Raising too many hihger era GB´s early on can be a dissadavantage if the player do not have enough FP´s to spend and/or freinds/guild willing to help them to a decent level (10+).

Shad23

Emperor
there is a reason that Goods and Supply buildings exists
only suply buildings i have are blacksmiths for quests my DT is lvl 6 my highest goods GB is lvl 6
and for now it's enough for my needs my next goal after getting to FE will be to get my Arc to at least lvl 80 so i can then lvl any of my GB's easily

Galladhorn

Monarch
only suply buildings i have are blacksmiths for quests my DT is lvl 6 my highest goods GB is lvl 6
and for now it's enough for my needs my next goal after getting to FE will be to get my Arc to at least lvl 80 so i can then lvl any of my GB's easily

Please read about his initial problem – running out of supplies and getting stuck for a week or more – bad planning. Trying to get all these great GBs up asap – But running out uf supplies is serious because you can not produce your way out of it if cant not build what is needed to get the balance going again.
When somthing like this happens it s back to Baseplay till city dayli surplus balance is restored.

Last edited:

Galladhorn

Monarch
i have read it was stayting that those GB's helped me when i was in his situation

If a player can´t muster 44.000 Supplies in the middle of an event – I doubt raising a GB will solve that imidiate problem.

And I am not saying he should not raise the basic GBs - offcourse he should, but he problem was immidate and a classic example of forgetting to take care of your supply income.

Shad23

Emperor
to take care of your supply income.
well with combo of Capitol and DT took me about a month to get 1 M suplys so on long term yes this could solve his problem i only have DT now for suplys and i have way more then what i need my DT gives me 29.7 k daily suplys