• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Shrink kits of the future

• Thread starter DeletedUser111359
  • Start date

DeletedUser111359

So now that Shrink kits are established for a bunch of buildings am I the only one hoping to see a few more?

Top of the list for me would be a Fountain of Youth shrink.

DeletedUser113901

So now that Shrink kits are established for a bunch of buildings am I the only one hoping to see a few more?

Top of the list for me would be a Fountain of Youth shrink.
FoYSK would make WW and WWSK not valuable enough, and would change events a lot.

DeletedUser111359

Fountain of Youth didn't devalue WW's. WW's have better odds at some things. So a shrink kit shouldn't be a problem.

Haagse Harry

Private
The big one. WW's are a 1.25% chance of diamonds. FoY is just 1%.

You do know those numbers are approximations based on several reports by users????

It doesn't mean a thing. Difference is so small that the chances could be the same. Something I think is more likely. I doubt Inno would have gone to the trouble to make such a small difference.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
TF shrink kits would be nice.
Considering some of the event rewards we've had this past year, (*cough*sunkentreasure*cough*slieghbuilder*cough*), and that we have things like Tholos/Royal ships/PoH's, a TF shrink is downright needed to even make those buildings viable again!lol.

Right now they've joined SoK's in being the two most redundant prizes one could want...

Heck, Colossus & (once people have them), Lv9 Yeggy Trees are just the final scattering of TF ashes on the wind. :P

DeletedUser113901

Considering some of the event rewards we've had this past year, (*cough*sunkentreasure*cough*slieghbuilder*cough*), and that we have things like Tholos/Royal ships/PoH's, a TF shrink is downright needed to even make those buildings viable again!lol.

Right now they've joined SoK's in being the two most redundant prizes one could want...

Heck, Colossus & (once people have them), Lv9 Yeggy Trees are just the final scattering of TF ashes on the wind. :P
I like TFs. They produce a lot in one building won, don't need motivating, can be deleted and rebuilt without suffering too much, fit in nicely with most GBs, use few road, work nicely with BG and VV1, look nice, don't hide decos and flames/towers behind them, can be used for production quests, tempt neighbours to make suicide attacks (funny replay) and show your commitment to GE when applying to a guild.
Pop is no problem after you build inno.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I like TFs. They produce a lot in one building won, don't need motivating, can be deleted and rebuilt without suffering too much, fit in nicely with most GBs, use few road, work nicely with BG and VV1, look nice, don't hide decos and flames/towers behind them, can be used for production quests, tempt neighbours to make suicide attacks (funny replay) and show your commitment to GE when applying to a guild.
Pop is no problem after you build inno.
I really enjoy looting TF's myself. :P

But really, you look at their production/square efficiency and they're just 'meh' to outright terrible now...
A shrink kit that drops them to say 5x5 or (better yet) 4x5 would make them a much more competitive choice again.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
IMHO what's really killing the utility of the TF's nowadays are the existence of the more powerful sets, (Lv2 Cherry Garden & MP sets), as well as the better Lv.X event buildings like Tholos & the Pirate/Royal ships...

You typically get roughly 3/5's - 4/5's or better the fp production *AND* the added bonus goods (typically the equivalent to an 8hr goods production), within the same 24hr production cycle as the 5fp's from a TF.
Plus for added bonus, those multi-collection buildings like Tholos/ships are also plunder-proofed too!

Meanwhile, you can accommodate 4 sunken treasures/sleigh builders within roughly the same space as a single TF, but make more goods/fp's, and don't have everything wrapped up into once nice little plundering basket. ;)