• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Tower of Babel Changed

• Thread starter DeletedUser116525
  • Start date

DeletedUser116525

I've either been looking at the screen for way too long or someone's changed the design of Tower of Babel.
It looks quite nice compared to the dreary previous design.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've either been looking at the screen for way too long or someone's changed the design of Tower of Babel.
It looks quite nice compared to the dreary previous design.
Being a relative newbie and reading up a lot on GB's, It does appear that most people don't think it's a worthwhile GB to have, mines on level 6 now, I think at level 10 it should be quite good for me being in LMA
But I do have a couple other GB's I want to level up so i'm wondering if i'm wasting FP's on babel or not.
Several GBs have been redesigned - it was in the update announcement a couple of days ago

Galladhorn

Monarch
Did only see the new Tower of babel so far, but that was a welcome Re Desing, I always thought the old one looked like a pile of crap – New one looks great.

DeletedUser116525

Yes new babel looks like one you'd want to have in your city now.
I did think castel de mont changed too but it's only very subtle compared to babel, mostly castel's ground and maybe a little brighter.

DeletedUser111359

the new babel doesn't look like something from the BRONZE age anymore.

& no RAH or COLO perspective fix ?

As if any sensible person would ever actually build a Colo anyhow.

DeletedUser113901

It looks great? An electric blue needle with scaffoldings and cranes?