• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

HTML / flash feedback

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I'm only playing on one of the normal servers (en11), and html5 has been available for months. The popup about ditching flash only came recently, but the html5 version has already been there for quite some time.
Then maybe someone didnt know that html is alive so he switched to it when he got info and then mess with sieges started, repeating my computer isnt weak one but simply hands cant react so fast, not just my, anyone, i saw this on other games and know diference between human and bot.

Ati2

Legend
Then maybe someone didnt know that html is alive so he switched to it when he got info and then mess with sieges started, repeating my computer isnt weak one but simply hands cant react so fast, not just my, anyone, i saw this on other games and know diference between human and bot.
I'm not into GvG, so I can't comment on that part.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I also created separate topic and palced post here with some screen shots but it got deleted so if i do it again it will get deleted again so there is no use of that so i wont do it but in html we know users can make code also... i think i told my part...

DeletedUser111359

I switched completely over to HTML 5 a couple months ago, and have no regrets.

DeletedUser

I use flash for GvG and if html5 doesn’t work properly in the future I will not frustrate myself anymore and switch to mobile only.
A geme is for niceness not for frustration.
That said nothing can be done about that flash will go and most certainly not Inno.

Shad23

Emperor
Never.
index.php
you are ranked high for someone that never does GVG your GB's must be high lvl

DeletedUser111359

Cape ranked 62. Arc ranked 100. Others below that.

When the leaderboard for GB's first rolled out, I was #1 on that world, with my CdM. But I was slow to realize how Arc changed the meta.

Shad23

Emperor
But I was slow to realize how Arc changed the meta.
Arc gives ranking pts for having it + gives ranking pts for each lvl + gives ranking pts when you colect cause arc gives to treasury and every time it gives to treasury you get ranking pts

DeletedUser111359

It also throws off packages meaning that your other GB's get to move up too, adding more ranking points.

I've got them to 80+ on 2 of 5 worlds now.