• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Football (Two Things)

DeletedUser108473

So, with the event going on with Football I have two things of differing importance. The lesser one, but important to me, is the fact that you used to be able to use your extra turn option in the friend's tavern to be able to get an extra turn when you had to solve a puzzle. Why did that go? Kind of frustrating to have to spend more than normal amount of goods to spend but then now I can't have the extra turn...not important really but something I wanted to say.
Secondly is this. Why do I have to wait for my 44 quest in the Football chain? This one really irked me. Never ran into this before and I have been playing quite a while. I have to wait 12 and a half hours to continue? Might not be that big to some but to me just rubbed me the wrong way.
Anyways, just had those two things I wanted to ask about. Thanks for any clarity on it.

Agent327

Overlord
So, with the event going on with Football I have two things of differing importance. The lesser one, but important to me, is the fact that you used to be able to use your extra turn option in the friend's tavern to be able to get an extra turn when you had to solve a puzzle. Why did that go? Kind of frustrating to have to spend more than normal amount of goods to spend but then now I can't have the extra turn...not important really but something I wanted to say.
Secondly is this. Why do I have to wait for my 44 quest in the Football chain? This one really irked me. Never ran into this before and I have been playing quite a while. I have to wait 12 and a half hours to continue? Might not be that big to some but to me just rubbed me the wrong way.
Anyways, just had those two things I wanted to ask about. Thanks for any clarity on it.

Two things

Event Forge Bowl 2019

Forge Bowl 2019

DeletedUser108473

extra turn was always GE only
not in quests or daily challenge
Well, a couple of days (a week maybe) I was able to use the Tavern to get an extra turn. May have been a bug as I have not really noticed before. Thought it was a thing so not a biggy to me. Thanks though for clearing it up.

DeletedUser96901

Well, a couple of days (a week maybe) I was able to use the Tavern to get an extra turn. May have been a bug as I have not really noticed before. Thought it was a thing so not a biggy to me. Thanks though for clearing it up.
those difficult negotiations have 4 turns

so not a bug
but people could think it was because of the tavern
but even without tavern boost it will be 4 turns

Emberguard

Legend
That has been the way the main events run for the entire time I've been playing. Which I started playing a couple months before the forum join date. Half the quests can be completed straight away, the other half is unlocked one quest at a time per 24 hr cycle

DeletedUser115071

I agree that waiting for quests everyday when we actually even know them from beta is kinda boring. Instead for me it would be easier to to them when I have time and not wait everyday for them to pop-up cause I miss days and catch up to something I could do while I have the time... And it's kinda frustrating.

The other part that frustrates me is that SoKs were 2nd day exclusive when there were no footballs involved, yes it might return and so on but overall.. you need to make quests and rack footballs up to get the prize you want which again is restricting players from getting what they want which is bad in my eyes.

Agent327

Overlord
I agree that waiting for quests everyday when we actually even know them from beta is kinda boring. Instead for me it would be easier to to them when I have time and not wait everyday for them to pop-up cause I miss days and catch up to something I could do while I have the time... And it's kinda frustrating.

Nobody is forcing you to kn w them beforehand. That is your choice.

The other part that frustrates me is that SoKs were 2nd day exclusive when there were no footballs involved, yes it might return and so on but overall.. you need to make quests and rack footballs up to get the prize you want which again is restricting players from getting what they want which is bad in my eyes.

For someone not looking for SoK's another item would be frustrating. Game isn't about you.

DeletedUser111359

Something has to go on the first few days, when footballs are few and far between. And no matter what they picked to go there, odds are someone would be disappointed they can't spend thousands of footballs chasing it.

And of course if you were really deseperate for SoK's you did have the option to buy more footballs.