• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cultural Settlements (Discussion)

• Thread starter DeletedUser113110
  • Start date

DeletedUser108359

I think Viking settlements is the worst idea Inno Games ever had. It's crazy that you can't see other players' settlements the way you can with the cities. Those rocks right where I want to put a road or building are just meschugana! And the whole settlement will cease to be at the end. Just soul destroying.

Then dont do it. Easy solution

DeletedUser108359

Some people dont seem to understand that it is the way it is, because it was designed to be a puzzle, its designed to make you think, ( if this gives you a headache, dont do it )
Its a game within the game, for some its a challenge, for others too complicated. ( then dont do it )
Its no good complaining about the rocks, or having to build, delete rebuild, work things out redesign the city every 2 or 3 days, thats how it is meant to be played.

Rum fix it.jpg

DeletedUser111359

I do appreciate that going in and out of the Viking village will re-arrange all your pending incidents. It's one way to have a chance to pick up some that might have been hiding on roads, behind buildings, etc.

DeletedUser99588

Basically just rehashed code to give something extra to do each day. Not very creative and may not turn out to be the diamond pusher their hoping for but it is in keeping with the game and may evolve into something better as long as they can get enough players to engage with it. Not much chit chat about it on my main world or guild so possibly not being taken up by players with as much vigour as Inno would have liked.

Early days though so plenty of time for it to succeed.

BamBamIsGod

Private
"i do 1st 5 quests then abandon setlement then restart 24 hours later gives me a 25 FP income"
Yep thats what I will do in an LMA world where a few Fp would make a difference. But most of my worlds generate 100's of Fp a day anyway.

Shad23

Emperor
Yep thats what I will do in an LMA world where a few Fp would make a difference. But most of my worlds generate 100's of Fp a day anyway.
well i prefer geting a 25 FP income every 2 days then the prizes for the quests if i try doing the hole setlement plus i think the emisary for 1 FP ain't worth it compared to a 25 FP regular income

DeletedUser96901

I will do the settlement 17 times in time
gives Yggdrasil (8 FP & 10% attack boost) & 2 runestones (2 FP & 2% attack boost each) and emissary (1 FP)

together 13 FP daily and 14% attack boost

+ 30 FP on 8 days for each settlement (average time: the first are slower than the later ones)

DeletedUser96901

INNO knows about this and will probobly never change it otherwise they would have when it was on beta IMO
they already changed it on beta in the past

originally there was no 24 hour waiting time
you could do the quests. cancel and then start again immediately

Shad23

Emperor
I will do the settlement 17 times in time
gives Yggdrasil (8 FP & 10% attack boost) & 2 runestones (2 FP & 2% attack boost each) and emissary (1 FP)

together 13 FP daily and 14% attack boost

+ 30 FP on 8 days for each settlement (average time: the first are slower than the later ones)
well i still prefer getting 25 FP's around every 35 hours

Shad23

Emperor
you should optimize it and reduce the time to a little bit more than 29 hours ;)
that was an approximation + i need to sleep some times so said around 35 i know logikly you should be able to do it in less the 35 but hey i sleep sometimes

1911Luvr

Private
Possible other settlements I would like to see would be: Sumerians, Phoenicians, Celts, Picts, Minoans, Etruscans, Scythians, Aztecs, Incas, Mayans, Polynesians, Maori, Native American/1st Peoples, Bantu. Almost endless opportunities!

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Possible other settlements I would like to see would be: Sumerians, Phoenicians, Celts, Picts, Minoans, Etruscans, Scythians, Aztecs, Incas, Mayans, Polynesians, Maori, Native American/1st Peoples, Bantu. Almost endless opportunities!
Egyptians are up next...

I also wouldn't say no to a Roman settlement, especially if it revolves around gladiators & chariot games. ;)