• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #88 2019-01-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116569

And what kind of lesson you want to teach him. I'm good at IT. :D
Whatever is needed for them to leave Veggie alone :lol::lol::lol:
Get told to organise something
Send announcement out saying I'm organising something
Get told off because it sounds like I've said "I've been told to organise something"
Are you serious...o.o....
When the boss wants to boss around but does not want others to think he is bossing around (the number of boss in this sentence is intentional :lol::lol:)

DeletedUser113125

Get told to organise something
Send announcement out saying I'm organising something
Get told off because it sounds like I've said "I've been told to organise something"
Send out an announcement explaining that the last announcement implied you were told to organise something, and you want to clarify that you are organising it, and was asked to organise it, but did not mean to make it sound that you had been asked to. Problem solved.

DeletedUser116569

Apparently I'm supposed to make it sound like I want to do it, that it was all my idea and that I'm doing out of the goodness of my heart for the good and benefit of all :lol::lol:
Veggie, the good soul who only gives and never takes. A true altruist :lol::lol::lol:
Hey, at least your boss wants to depict you as an angel :P:P

DeletedUser113125

Apparently I'm supposed to make it sound like I want to do it, that it was all my idea and that I'm doing out of the goodness of my heart for the good and benefit of all :lol::lol:
This is how you end up dead inside.

Clarify any verbal meeting by email. Get that they want you to mislead your co-workers in writing. You know, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.