• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GE fights are harder

Cuthwolf

Captain
It is my perception that GE fights are harder this week; guildmates have reported the same thing. Did we miss an announcement? Are others finding this too?

Shad23

Emperor
with auto fight i somtimes loose batles i would have won by manual fighting with no loss or injured except for that no diference with other weeks on Langandorn

DeletedUser

I find the GE harder on Cirgard.
I have more distraction there which I don’t have on Brisgard.
But then again everything is way harder on Cirgard it is just a conspiracy !!!

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I didn't see any difference. .and depending on what main troop you use there has allways been some stage where you can win very easy on manual and in the same time loos on auto ...that thig is very correct with Champions ... if you click auto without entering the battle it self a camp will allways go first and soon after that be killed and your rogues will not be able to change ... you can allways go in to the fight , then move your original unit to top or bottom corner basically like skiping that move and do auto so your next auto move is rogues going forward .. that can help in your favour a lot ... this method only doesn't work on world map after you enter in modern era as then your opponent will change a rouge and next unit will attack it till it is killed ....

Andrew420

Major
Fights in GE aren't any harder for me this week
if you click auto without entering the battle it self
If someone click's auto before entering battle without being able to see the defense they deserve all the losses they get
In that situation its not only the AI that's stupid
you can allways go in to the fight , then move your original unit to top or bottom corner basically like skiping that move and do auto so your next auto move is rogues going forward .
This is how its actually done if you want to do it correctly with minimal/no losses
It was the standard until they added the auto battle button in the army management screen on Dec 5th 2017
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/auto-battle.34499/

Shad23

Emperor
If someone click's auto before entering battle without being able to see the defense they deserve all the losses they get
if your strong enough you can go through 1st lvl of GE by clicing auto with almost no loss that's what i do every week

DeletedUser96901

how can anybody in GE NOT see the defense army before doing his autobattle :?

if your strong enough you can go through 1st lvl of GE by clicing auto with almost no loss that's what i do every week
only level 1
then you aren't strong enough :lol:

Shad23

Emperor
only level 1
then you aren't strong enough :lol:
that's what i do for 1st lvl of contemporary GE but i'm perfectly aware some are much stronger then me and can probobly do all 4 lvl by auto fighting and i get to half of lvl 4 by fighting manualy on the other lvl's
ps : i never negotiate
i'll get there one day don't worry :lol: