• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge Bowl 2019

DeletedUser108359

I will continue to support Inno unless they’ll make suddenly very stupid decisions.
This building will likely be very good eventhough one does not reach it’s ultimate level.

As we say in Holland: The sunrise we get free of charge.

You're right, its a brilliant building and well worth the effort, and it looks very good ( without the scaffolding )
The issue was ( and we hope is not anymore ) that it was very very very difficult to get a level 10 one without spending a LOT of diamonds and it's upgrade design was not aesthetically appealing

DeletedUser116322

ja, they are very similar
one of my brother's budgie is called Jack Sparrow
i'm struggling in High Middle Ages with my troops to conquer sectors and to do the Guild Expedition fights so I hope i get lucky enough to get that full statue, they mentioned you get attack bonus and i need tons of those

DeletedUser116322

ja, in the short time i've been playing this game there has been tons of dialogue boxes telling you to buy diamonds

DeletedUser108359

Not so strange I rather earn money too and if people pay me I won’t complain.

lol absolutely, and even though to us its just a game, to them its a business and any business will advertise and try to get you to buy their products. You cant blame them for that.
But this game does allow you to progress without spending money, many other games "tease you along" then at some point you either pay or sit where you are.

DeletedUser116322

i started a guild and had six completely useless players joining in, i've kicked five out of the six but now the sixth player has decided to go awol, now that i needed him to complete our third guild expedition. as i got to High Middle Ages the game slowed down completely so i suspect a lot of people loose interest in the game as they feel pushed to almost having to buy diamonds to proceed much quicker and get things happening much faster

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
They've added an upgrade to the amateur league for live servers.
Just curious, but where does this new info come from?
In the announcement page, they clearly show no upgrade in amateur league, meaning you have to be one of the lucky 25% to get a Lv10 Colossus.

Also, any news on other changes, if any at all?

Iwateguy

Major-General
They've added an upgrade to the amateur league for live servers.

Really? The announcement page I saw had 2 upgrades for Gold and Silver, 1 for Bronze, but none for Amateur.

You're right, its a brilliant building and well worth the effort, and it looks very good ( without the scaffolding )
The issue was ( and we hope is not anymore ) that it was very very very difficult to get a level 10 one without spending a LOT of diamonds and it's upgrade design was not aesthetically appealing

I ended up with Level 9 on Beta. My choices were to score 2 more touchdowns, possibly as much as 4,000 diamonds, or just spend enough to get into Bronze and hope I don't get bumped back to Amateur by the late spenders. Only because it was Beta, I gave these some thought but I would never even consider doing either on Live.

DeletedUser109148

Geez, let's try be a bit more positive about the event! It hasn't even started yet

I want a level 10 colossus as much as anyone, but Inno need to make money or go out of business! Whatever prize we get is better than no prize isn't it? And hopefully the next event has a special building everyone can max out, like the winter spire from winter event.

DeletedUser113901

Just win WTII once and you'll have more than enough footballs.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
We will see ... i will not judged the event before it even started ..... but from 3 previous events we in the end did get a ship,windmill and spires at full levels ... if inno is really in to please players they would continue on this good path ... but still if we compare the same event from last year it could end up the same way ... 10 levels isn't so much ... so we will see ...

And if we don't get it ....so be it ...lol