• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Gates of the sun god

• Thread starter DeletedUser110327
  • Start date

DeletedUser110327

Would you please replace these crappy useless ridiculously annoying worthless rubbish with something worth keeping, like a fragment of something. I've lost count of how many of these stupid things I've deleted. They are not 'rewards' they are worthless rubbish. A single fragment would be much better.

Regards

Agent327

Overlord
Would you please replace these crappy useless ridiculously annoying worthless rubbish with something worth keeping, like a fragment of something. I've lost count of how many of these stupid things I've deleted. They are not 'rewards' they are worthless rubbish. A single fragment would be much better.

Regards

No thank you. I do not need fragments of anything.

DeletedUser110327

Mr A, are you saying you would rather have 1k gates of the sun god in your inventory rather than 1k fragments of something useful? Perhaps they'll start making fragments of the gates of the sun god so we don't actually get one when we pick up a silver relic, only a bit of one.

Now, if they produced a forge point ...

their only use is for quests who say sell a building wich are prity rare

Well- they are nice for when you get the quest/whatever to place so many cultural buildings. Take up little space, and no problem deleting them immediately, because you never wanted them to begin with. Must be other useless quests, like have so much happiness- where these odd little things in inventory come in handy, but losing them again is no real issue.

I have 'worse' things than those in inventory, like 10 terrace farms, fragments of all kinds and lots more. But really- is there a limit on space in our inventory? and with the search function, don't have to scroll through 20+ pages to find something.

Agent327

Overlord
Mr A, are you saying you would rather have 1k gates of the sun god in your inventory rather than 1k fragments of something useful? Perhaps they'll start making fragments of the gates of the sun god so we don't actually get one when we pick up a silver relic, only a bit of one.

Now, if they produced a forge point ...

There is nothing usefull I need fragments off. Fragments I can not do anything with. At least gates I can use.

Play the game Big Mac. Don't camp, but move on. It helps you understanding things.

DeletedUser111359

Well- they are nice for when you get the quest/whatever to place so many cultural buildings. Take up little space, and no problem deleting them immediately, because you never wanted them to begin with. Must be other useless quests, like have so much happiness- where these odd little things in inventory come in handy, but losing them again is no real issue.

I have 'worse' things than those in inventory, like 10 terrace farms, fragments of all kinds and lots more. But really- is there a limit on space in our inventory? and with the search function, don't have to scroll through 20+ pages to find something.

They are decorations (no road requirement) and NOT culture buildings.

DeletedUser113901

Replacement for gate: fragment of face.
Replacement for face: fragment of gate.

DeletedUser99588

And if I needed Decorations, I would just build trees to save time.

Some quests require building of decorations of your age or the one below. Trees would not be the solution for the majority in that scenario. Building trees also wouldn't be a time saver if the quest is to increase happiness by a certain amount.

Maybe at some point the prizes in GE will be revamped.but you need a few meh ones to make the others seem a bit more special.

Replacement for gate: fragment of face.
Replacement for face: fragment of gate.

Lol, don't give them any ideas.