• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Auto-collect for phone version

• Thread starter DeletedUser113235
  • Start date

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser113235

Have I checked similar ideas?
- Yes, nothing similar found.

The reason:
There is auto-collect for 5 diamonds in PC version.
But the phone, which is much more approachable today, don't have this feature.

The Idea:
Add Auto-Collect button in Phone App (for 5 diamonds)
* There is a reason why this feature costs 5 diamonds, so it's should be across all platforms.
And, it's not something hard to implement.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
+1 i personally wouldn't currently use it , only because i still have diamond expansions to buy ... but i can see that there could be someone willing to spend ....

DeletedUser112395

I find the spend diamond-collect feature quite useful because it only appears when there is something to collect in your city, if you have collected everything and there is still that option I know that I have missed a building (Like the sok behind my cf). In other words I dont actually spend the diamonds.
So yeah +1 for it on the phone version

DeletedUser99588

+1 although I don't ever use the feature on PC. Technically this should be relatively easy to implement so maybe it hasn't been used much by PC users and therefore not deemed an important requirement. Most just use it as a guide to whether something needs collecting rather than actually using the auto collect itself.

DeletedUser111510

+1

This option comes in handy on the PC version when your daily collections total over 100 fps, and you want to collect everything at once. I'm all for it on the mobile version as well as it would save a lot of moving the city screen around, which doesn't zoom to the level of the PC version.

DeletedUser113235

It's great to see that all of you agree and understand the importance of the idea but nothing happens :)

DeletedUser113235

IMG_20190114_092027_219.JPG

Collected my city 12h ago, I used my phone because I wasn't at home.

1) It took me twice to collect - because my daily fps stands on 140fps
2) I looked twice just to ensure I didn't miss any collection.
But today, I saw that I missed 2 Shrines that were hidden by the "Z z z" of the production building.

A simple "Auto Collect" button in phone (same as PC) would fix this.

DeletedUser113235

So would looking carefully.

Did Inno hide those shrines or did you put them there?

Did Inno made 2 platforms for this game that completely different?
And one platform has major advantage against the other platform