• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #84 2018-12-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
I love it when the hood changes, there is always a race to go through all the new GBs :)

I secured quite a few spots earlier this morning :D
Yes. I love neighbourhood changes too. Not too many good GB spots for me, but some potentials. And a spat of plundering to see how strong the hood is.

I just love it when someone tries a revenge attack after I've just plundered them ::D

But to give them their dues, they kept going even though it was obvious they were getting a kicking :)

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! We have winners!

With a chosen time of:
#84.PNG

Ati2
Cursedveggie
Triwind the Great
and Nathan Kipling

are all winners this week, each receiving 500 Stars on the world of their choice (Stars may be split between worlds if you prefer). Congratulations to all this week's winners. We will be in touch with you about your prize preferences soon.

As previously announced, the upcoming week's competition will be slightly different in format to give as many people as possible a chance of winning some Stars. The format we have chosen is as follows:
  • There will be 5 chosen times for the week
  • You can win multiple times per day/week
  • Any player who posts within 2 minutes either side of any of the chosen times will receive 3 Stars
  • Posting within 1 minute of any chosen time will gain you 5 Stars
  • If your post is at any of the exact times chosen, you will receive 10 Stars
The new week's thread will be posted later this evening. Until then, please continue to use this thread

DeletedUser111257

just realised i hadn't updated my email address but i've done it now - the old one doesn't exist any more

DeletedUser99692

Can the winners please check their in game mail boxes and reply with information on the allocation of stars please.

Status
Not open for further replies.