• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Holiday Presents

DeletedUser113110

Proposal:
For Inno to give all players a small prize for the holidays.
Have you checked the Ideas Section for similar ideas?
Not any ideas that are similar I could find.
Details:
Just for the festive fun, why not have Inno give players a small prize during holidays? Maybe Christmas, New Year and Easter?(If there are any suggestions for this please say it down in the comments.:)) The prize could be medals(according to age), Forge Points, Guild Crowns(set amount per player in guild) or maybe even a small Special Building like a Watchfire. These wouldn't be gamechanging for balance's sake, but it would make most people's day a little happier, too.:) If players are multiworlded, prizes are given out to each world. Inno could get creative with this, too. Like if it was 2019 New Year, then give out 20.19 Forge Points or something of the sort.(That would be rounded up to 21 FPs)
Visual Aids:
Not good with photo editing.
Balance:
The prizes would be small, even infinitesimal, so it wouldn't really debalance the game.
Abuse Preventation:
Could players abuse this? If you can find a plausible way I will list it.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
+1 i like that idea as i saw simmilar thing implemented in one other game ... people there have allways been happy about it ... in that situation it was diamonds ( they also have them ) they would give 50 diamonds as a gift for Christmas, New Year and Easter ...

So it would be nice to get that as well ... it would make a nice gesture ...

:-)

To prevent abuse in case if a gift would be diamonds. The gift could be one per player no matter on how many worlds one play.

Agent327

Overlord
+1 i like that idea as i saw simmilar thing implemented in one other game ... people there have allways been happy about it ... in that situation it was diamonds ( they also have them ) they would give 50 diamonds as a gift for Christmas, New Year and Easter ...

So it would be nice to get that as well ... it would make a nice gesture ...

:-)

To prevent abuse in case if a gift would be diamonds. The gift could be one per player no matter on how many worlds one play.

What part about "already implemented" do you not understand?

Agent327

Overlord
I haven't received any gift from inno or FoE so as long as i don't see one ... so i don't see any implementation...

You haven't, many others have. Does not mean it has not been implemented.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
It's either half implemented or implemented depending on whether you take the idea to be specifically what's being offered, or just the concept of getting free stuff in general

The concept of event specific presents already implemented: whichever email your account is linked to should receive event currency - click link to redeem once per account. (The current event got 10 stars).

There's also the winter deco kit you can win during the winter event

The thread idea of expanding that to FPs/medals/guild power/etc isn't.

That being said "what time is it" allows much of that at any time that's not a seasonal/major event.

For diamonds we already have a monthly/seasonal event competition where a couple players can win a amount of diamonds.

Last edited:

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
It's either half implemented or implemented depending on whether you take the idea to be specifically what's being offered, or just the concept of getting free stuff in general

The concept of event specific presents already implemented: whichever email your account is linked to should receive event currency - click link to redeem once per account. (The current event got 10 stars).

There's also the winter deco kit you can win during the winter event

The thread idea of expanding that to FPs/medals/guild power/etc isn't.

That being said "what time is it" allows much of that at any time that's not a seasonal/major event.

For diamonds we already have a monthly/seasonal event competition where a couple players can win a amount of diamonds.
That is all nice ... and all of these stuff is a competition style ... if i have to do something for it = not a gift ... also this extra event currency , ok it can be considered as a gift ... but a small one lol

What i allready wrote is an example of a true gift... on christmas morning and and new years morning as well as on easter when i would log on my game i had a present icon that gave me 50 diamonds ... and each player got one gift like that .. ...and we didn't need to do extra stuff to get it ... like inno would go bankrupt if we got 150 diamonds a year as a present...

Emberguard

Legend
[...] also this extra event currency , ok it can be considered as a gift ... but a small one lol

What i allready wrote is an example of a true gift... [...] when i would log on my game i had a present icon that gave me 50 diamonds ... and each player got one gift like that ..[...]
10 stars = 1 present
1 present = random selection of one thing out of everything suggested by OP :p

The diamonds idea sounds nice from a pure players perspective. However I don't know if Inno would want to give diamonds on live servers like that. Beta already gets diamonds each time an event comes 'round for the purpose of testing the event. If they started giving diamonds on live as well it might detract from that.

Romalo5

Corporal
10 stars = 1 present

The diamonds idea sounds nice from a pure players perspective. However I don't know if Inno would want to give diamonds on live servers like that. Beta already gets diamonds each time an event comes 'round for the purpose of testing the event. If they started giving diamonds on live as well it might detract from that.

Romalo5

Corporal
I like this idea. Both the Christian and Muslim Faiths enshrine the idea of giving without looking for any return. But I think that Inno would generate a lot of VERY good feeling from its players if it were to do this! No ... before any one says it, I am neither Christian nor Muslim.

DeletedUser113110

10 stars = 1 present

Maybe Beta would also get rewarded. That way, if an event gave out 200 diamonds, and you get 50 Diamonds,
Beta=200+50=250.